top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friends Share

Friends Share
By: Autumn Seave (inkyblueallusions@yahoo.ca)

Sean and I had been seeing each other for about a year. We didn't have a committed relationship - we both saw other people when we wanted to - but we both looked at it as something permanent. There was more to our relationship than sex, but sexually we were very compatible. We knew we wanted to make a commitment to each other, but we wanted to go into it knowing we were sure that we were going to be loyal to each other. We'd even helped each other fulfill our fantasies.

When I was fantasizing about being completely dominated, Sean hired a professional dominatrix to work with us. She taught him how to handle a cat o' nine tails, how to work the ropes, and how to push me to my limits. She also taught him to trust his instincts. When he wanted to have multiple women in bed with him, I got a couple girlfriends together for a night he's never forgotten. Anal sex, group sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism - we'd done it all.

There was really only one more fantasy I wanted fulfilled. I wanted him to share me with his friends. Not just one friend, not two friends, but his three best friends. I had known Dean, Kyle, and Shane as long as I'd known Sean. They had been best friends since junior high when they all played football together. They'd shared an apartment in university, a dog, and a car for awhile, but they'd never shared a girlfriend.

We decided that the best way to bring up the idea was for me to talk to each of them individually - to plant the idea in their head and let it sit for awhile.

"I've always found you attractive. I love Sean, but you have something that is unique. If Sean was ok with it, would you like to fuck me?"

Usually at this point, the one I was speaking to was fairly speechless, so I'd just continue as if he'd said yes.

"In fact, I want all of you - all four of you - at the same time. I want all your attention to be on me - my tits, my mouth, my pussy ... and my ass. You don't have to answer now, but think about it. When the time comes you can choose to walk away and neither Sean nor I will be insulted. Sean rules the show and he can veto anything."

I let it sink in for a moment, then got up and kissed him full on the mouth and said, "Think about it."

We let them think about it for a few weeks. We thought about it, too. Sometimes when I'd be riding his cock, I'd say, "Imagine looking up at me now and seeing me suck Dean's cock." He'd grab my ass real hard and thrust his cock deep inside me and come very quickly.

I was in a continual state of arousal and he seemed to be too. He wanted me all the time and I was always ready. He'd show up at my work during my lunch hour, grab my hand and take me into the basement. He'd pull me into the janitors closet, have my pants around my ankles and his cock deep in my wet cunt in moments. During a particularly hot scene in a movie theater one night I took him back to the parking lot and not even bothered to shut the door as I guided his hot tongue to my swollen clit. I'd stopped wearing panties and started wearing a lot of skirts so that he could finger me as we drove pretty much anywhere.

One night we really got into the fantasy. We'd been fucking for about half an hour or so and I was almost ready to come (although with Sean it seemed like I was always almost ready to come). He was behind me with his cock pumping inside my pussy when all of a sudden he pulled out.

"Baby, what are you doing. I'm about to come here!" I whimpered.

"Oh, my sweet little slut, I'm going to make you come alright," he said. I could here him digging around in the drawer where we kept our toys. I figure he was getting out the butt plug and my sphincter clenched in anticipation. Instead, he came back with the thick black vibrator.

"Have you been thinking about what it would be like to have a cock in your pussy and your ass at the same time?"

He slid the vibrator into my cunt and turned it on low at first.

With a little groan, I pushed back against it and said, "Of course I have hon. You know I've been thinking about that for a long time." "Do you really think you can handle it?" he asked as he began to slid the vibrator in and out. Then he reached around and pinched my nipple hard enough to make me jump.

Still fucking me with the vibrator, he said, "Does my little slut want both her holes filled with hot, throbbing cocks?"

When I didn't answer, he slapped my ass hard.

"C'mon honey. Do you want me to ram my thick cock up your ass while Dean's dick is buried deep in your cunt?"

He turned up the speed on the vibrator and slapped my ass repeatedly until my cheeks began to burn.

"Tell me my sweet little slut. Tell me how badly you want it."

He continued to punish my delicate cheeks until I finally screamed, "Yes, yes, I want you cock in my ass. I want my pussy pummeled. I want both ass and my cunt filled with hard cocks!"

With that he slid his shaft deep into my ass. He showed no mercy as he pumped his thick tool deep inside me. Each thrust of his cock made the vibrator in my pussy slide in and out of my pussy and for the first time, I knew for sure that I was going to love being filled with two cocks.

He pulled me up against him with both hands on my breast, pinching my nipples hard as he muttered, "Now come for me, my sweet little ass slut."

And with his words hot on my neck, I did.

Finally, the day we had planned arrived. When Shane, Dean, and Kyle showed up at my apartment and saw each other, they must have guessed what was up. I was wearing a short flirty skirt and a white tank top - no bra, no panties. My nipples poked enticingly through the thin cotton of my tank top and the skirt swirled with each sway of my hips.

I kept busy with other things, while I let the boys have their guy talk. When I heard them all laughing I knew things were starting to relax a little bit. I deciding I'd waiting long enough.

Dean, Shane, and Kyle were sitting on the couch. On the other side of the coffee table, Sean was sitting on the arm chair. I went over and sat on Sean's lap, giving them a slight glimpse of my freshly shaved pussy as I crossed my legs. Sean continued to talk and his hand began to fondle one of my breast through the tank top.

The guys attempted to continue the conversations for awhile, but when Sean slid his hand under my skirt and pushed my legs open to completely expose my now wet lips, all conversation stopped.

As he ran his fingers through my pink folds, Sean said, "Well guys, you know why you're here. If you've decided you;re up for this, I'd like you all to share my girl. One time only. If you''re uncomfortable at all, you can leave - no hard feelings."

No one got up.

"Well hon. This is your fantasy."

I got up from Sean's lap. As I crossed the room I pulled my tank top over my head. I climbed into Shane's lap, who was sitting in the middle. He seemed a little nervous so I took his hands and put them on my breasts. As I kissed him I wriggled a little in his lap and I could feel how hard he was. Rising a little on my knees I took his hands to guide one to my ass and the other between my legs. He wasted no time sliding a finger into my pussy. Now that Shane's' hands were busy elsewhere, I grabbed Kyle and Dean's hands and put them to my breast. As they played, pinching my nipples and pulling them, I pushed my pussy against Shane's hand. I smiled as he slid another finger inside me.

Sean was still in the chair, but had removed his clothes and was leisurely stroking his thick 9 inch dick. The guys were a little shocked to see their friend sitting there naked, but when Sean suggested this might be time to show off my cock sucking talents, they forgot any awkwardness of being naked together real fast. They quickly removed their jeans and underwear as I flung off my skirt.

As I got to my knees, I moved from cock to cock. Shane's' cock was average length but pretty thick. Kyle's was a little longer, not as thick. Dean was thin, but a good ten inches.

After a good ten minutes, Sean said, "C'mon baby, all this watching is making my cock ache. Bring that sweet mouth over here and suck my dick."

Obediently, I crawled over to him and went to work on his familiar cock. As he ran his fingers through my hair, he said, "You want to get fucked baby?"

"Yes, please."

"Dean - come on man. I know you want some of this pussy. Get over here."

"Are you sure Sean?"

"Ya man! Get your cock over here. I love this girl. Before I marry her I want her every fantasy to be fulfilled. And she wants all of us to fuck her good tonight. So get over here and fuck her!"

Dean wasted no more time. When he came behind me I felt his cock rub against my swollen lips. He slid just the head of his cock inside and reached in front of me to grab both my breasts in his large hands. He pinched both my nipples as he drove his full ten inches into my waiting cunt. As he did this, he pushed me forward so that Sean's cock was forced to the back of my throat. At first it was a little strange, but soon the three of us got into a rhythm. Dean didn't take it easy just because he was the first one to fuck me. He drove his cock into me deep and hard each time. And his hands were rough. He pinched and pulled at my nipples without any thought. I found that this completely turned me on.

"You like this my little slut?" Sean was saying. "I hope so cause this is even better than I imagined. I love watching Dean pound his cock into your cunt. I love the way my cock slides all the way deep into your throat. You wanna taste my come my little bitch?"

"Ya, come in her mouth man," said one of the two on the couch.

Dean must have been almost there when he heard that because he grabbed my hips and started slamming his dick harder and faster into my pussy. Pretty soon he was grunting. Then Sean let loose. I sucked firmly at his cock as his come slid down my throat.

As Dean moved off to the bathroom to get rid of the condom, i grabbed another condom and said, "Who's next?" with a slutty little smirk.

Shane and Kyle both raised their hands as if they were in school.

I laughed. I gave the condom to Shane. While he was putting the condom on, I lay across the coffee table, my butt right at the end. My face was right in front of Kyle and I said, "Kyle, bring your cock over here."

He did as I asked. I had him straddle the table as i said, "Fuck my mouth hon." He slid his cock into my hot mouth and groaned.

Soon, I felt Shane between my legs. He slid his cock in nice and slow. He was good and hard, but he didn't want to rush it. With his cock making short strokes, he put his thumb to my clit and gently began to work it. His strokes began to get longer but still nice and leisurely. With each stroke, he flicked my clit upwards.

Kyle pulled away then and said, "I want to come in your pussy. I'll find something else to do." He knelt beside me and began to suck my tits. First one and then the other. A little tongue, a little teeth. This was amazing.

Shane was now sliding his cock deep into my pussy and was flicking at my clit faster. With his cock filling me, his thumb flickering over my clit and Kyle playing with my breasts, I thought I was almost there. Then Dean came over and started working over the other nipple.

My hips started to meet Shane's thrusts and soon I was coming. Dean and Kyle sucked my nipples hard into their mouths and I shook and trembled for what seemed like the longest orgasm I've ever had.

As Kyle reached for a condom, he said, "I want you to get on top."

Shane and Dean sat back on the couch to watch as I straddled Kyle. I looked over to Sean who was nice and hard again.

"Do you still want to do what we talked about?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"What do you want?" Kyle asked as he guided his cock inside me.

I took his full length inside me and began to swivel my hips slowly around his cock.

"I want Sean to take my ass while your cock is in my pussy."

Kyle's eyes grew wide.

"You like having your ass fucked?"

"Oh ya. Sean fucks my ass good and hard too. But I've always wanted to be completely filled. Pussy and ass filled with cocks."

Sean was standing behind me now.

"See. My girl is a completely fuck hungry little slut. I love fucking her cunt every day. I love coming in her mouth. But above all,I love to slide my dick into her tight ass."

And with that he slapped me hard.

"And she loves it when i giver her ass a nice slow fuck, don't you baby?"

His hand repeatedly slapped my ass, making me moan.

"I said don't you baby?"

He smacked my ass good and hard three more times making my flesh sting and feel rather warm. I could feel my ass turning red.

"Yes baby. I love to feel your thick cock in my ass. Would you take me now while Kyle's cock is in my pussy?"

"You bet I will," he said as he brought his hand to my ass again.

"And I'm not gonna be gentle tonight. I'm gonna fuck your ass good and hard."

He put down the paddle and reached for the lube. He squirted some of it onto my ass and thrust a finger deep inside me.

As he frigged my little butt hole with one finger, then two , I wriggled with pleasure on Kyle's lap.

"Sean, yes. Please now."

Without another word, Sean removed his fingers, aimed his cock at my puckered brown hole and buried his thick member all the way to the balls into my asshole. The impact drove Kyle's cock deeper in my cunt and ground my clit against his pubes.

Sean slowly withdrew most of his cock until the head was barely in and then drove in deep again.

"My little ass slut. You like it?"

All I could do was groan.

"Dean, you ever fuck a nice tight ass?" Sean asked him as he began to pump his tool into me faster, grinding my clit harder into Kyle. I could feel both of them moving inside me and I'd never felt so full before.

Dean answered, "No way man. Every chick I've ever been with said my cock's too big."

"Well, tonight's your chance. You want us all to take turns on your ass baby?"

"Yes, yes..."

Sean pummeled my ass with his cock. He rammed my ass faster still and harder than he ever had before, making Kyle's cock slide in and out of my cunt harshly.

"I'm gonna come man!" Kyle said.

Sean reached in front of me and grabbed my breasts for leverage. As he used the full power of his body to drive his cock hard and deep into my ass, I did. My muscles clenched around both cocks and I felt them twitching inside me. Sean continued to manipulate my nipples as he emptied his load in my ass.

I collapsed on Kyle, his cock still inside me as Sean collapsed into the chair again. My body still trembling, Sean said, "Why don't you hit the shower babe? Dean, go help her. She looks like she might have some trouble standing."

I laughed and said, "Thanks babe."

It looked like it was going to be a long but fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment