top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Husbands Treat Part 3

My Husbands Treat Part 3 [part 3 of 3]
By: STE4funguy (STE4funguy@hotmail.com)

Part 3

The ladies had taken my husband upstairs and Mike and I stayed in the living room. For the next hour and a half or so, Mike and I explored each other's bodies and I was enjoying myself completely. I could hear noises from upstairs and I wondered how my husband was handling three woman at once, but after a half dozen or so orgasms brought on from Mikes touch, I was pretty beat and around 3 am we feel asleep intertwined, our naked bodies covered only by the light sofa blanket.

Later in the morning, I awoke to the sound of heavy breathing and I found Sandy had come downstairs and had her husbands cock in her mouth. Mike was still mostly asleep and after our incredible sex last night, his cock was not responding. Sandy let his only partially erect cock pop out of her mouth and whispered a good morning to me. "You must have really had a great time last night," she said. "I have NEVER had trouble getting him hard in the morning"!

I smiled as I recalled some of the pleasures our bodies had experienced and replied in the affirmative as I leaned over and began to stroke his cock in an effort to mutually stimulate his tired member. Sandy once again took his cock into her mouth while I applied pressure to the base attempting to firm him up for her.

As her mouth and my hand worked on his shaft, he became more alert and began to fondle our breasts one hand for each of us. Mine were still a little tender from last night, but he was gentle and it felt good so I just enjoyed it as I watched Sandy work her magic. Finally, after a good ten minutes or so, his cock had become enlarged and his breathing increased in tempo as he arched his back squeezing both our breasts as he pumped his sperm into Sandy's eager mouth.

Once he shot his load, his cock shrank and Sandy let it slip from her lips and began to giggle. "That was almost pathetic," she chortled. "Just how many times did he cum last night?

"Well" I replied "the last one was about three a.m. and that made number five, so this would be number six in only nine hours! Why don't we all hop in the shower and see if we can coax number seven out of him"

We both grabbed his arms and pulled him up dragging him to the bathroom for a shower. We were unable to get him to rise to the occasion, but it sure was fun soaping him up and in turn he soaped us up making the experience well worth the effort. As we dried off and headed into the kitchen for some coffee, we heard movement from upstairs. It seemed the girls wanted one more ride before coming down.

Finally after another half an hour, Scott and the other girls came down, the girls with their clothes already on and Scott in his bathrobe. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss and asked him if he enjoyed his special treat?

"Don't plan on getting much sleep tonight" he chuckled.

Everyone began to say their good-byes and soon we were alone and I sent Scott into the shower so we could have breakfast. The rest of the day we could not keep our hands off of each other and I had to laugh that he could not get an erection although I will admit, I was a little too sore to do anything if he had anyway. Later in the afternoon we got a call from Mark. It seems he had to go out of town in a couple of weeks to a convention and he was wondering if Scott knew anything about computer presentations. Well, of course he did so he asked if the two of us could come over and help Sandy run the presentation, Scott would be the technical end and I would be moral support. We agreed and got the details from him and told him not to worry, we would be there for them. The rest of the night we just cuddled and fell asleep in each others arm like newlyweds.

The next couple of weeks Scott and I could hardly keep our hands off of each other as the memories of that night brought our passions bubbling to the surface. I was really looking forward to seeing Sandy again and I was pretty sure visiting her would make my husband pretty horny so I would have a lot of fun with him when we got back home. I decided to dress semi modestly since Sandy's group was there on business, with just a little hint of sexy so I could tease my man while he was busy helping. I chose a matching black bra and panty set to go under a knee length black skirt with a black low V-cut knit top that showed the perfect balance of cleavage and form fit that would be sexy without being slutty. And to make sure I could tease him with no one else knowing, I wore a garter and stockings instead of my usual pantyhose.

We arrived at Sandy's house a few minutes before 7:00 pm and walked up to the front door. Sandy must have seen us pull in as she was waiting at the door with a big smile. She opened the door for us and hugged each of us and thanked us again for offering to help her run her training program since Mike was out of town. As we entered the living room, she showed Scott the table with the laptop and chair next to the big plasma screen TV where the program would play as Scott controlled it. There was a nice big 4 person sofa on the back wall and a recliner next to it facing the TV. There were also 3 men already there and seeing they each had a briefcase on the floor next to where they were sitting, it was a pretty good bet they were part of the team Sandy was doing the demonstration for.

All three stood up as we entered the room and Sandy introduced us. Brad was a young man in the mid twenties just a little shorter than my husband with short dark hair sitting in the recliner. Sam was an oriental man in his mid thirties about 5' 6" sitting on one side of the sofa and Nick was a very tall and slightly stocky guy in his late thirties on the other side of the sofa. Sandy explained that Lisa and Mark were both out of town and would not be attending the program and Scott would run the computer for the two sessions and I was just there to fill in the open space on the sofa.

The guys all chuckled at that and thanked Scott for his assistance. The guys all sat down and Sandy told me to grab a wine cooler out of the fridge while she showed Scott the itinerary for the program. I asked if anyone else needed anything and Scott asked me for a diet Pepsi and everyone else said they were fine. I brought Scott his soda and took the empty seat in the middle of the sofa and got ready to watch what I was sure would be an interesting show on the TV.

Scott started the program running and Sandy began to explain the details as the men took notes. I was impressed with the way Sandy ran her training and wished the company I worked for had someone even has as knowledgeable. About 10 minutes into the program, I had finished my wine cooler so I thought I would go grab another. As I got up from the sofa I made sure I leaned over far enough to distract my husband for a moment and got a smile from Sandy when it obviously worked. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another cooler and waited for a break in Sandy's speech to re-enter with less interruption. She came to a spot where the screen was changing and I quickly slipped back into the room and as I sat down I made sure my legs were open just a bit more than ladylike to see if Scott would notice the stockings. The smile on his face was enough to confirm it.

The program continued and after a few more minutes Sandy mentioned the next segment was for Brad's department and Sam and Nick could relax for a bit. They both dropped their notes into their briefcases and got up and went into the kitchen. While they were gone and since I was behind Brad, I decided to tease Scott a bit more. I proceeded to stretch with my arms over my head making sure I did not spill my cooler on myself, I once again opened my legs so he could get a glimpse up my skirt. Just then Nick walked back into the room so I quickly went back to normal and took a sip from the bottle. Nick sat back down next to me on my left and a few moments later Sam returned sitting down on my right each with a beer.

I was having quite a bit of fun between the wine coolers and teasing my husband and when a few minutes later I felt Nicks arm go on the sofa behind me, I let my mind wander into naughty territory. The only thing keeping me from taking advantage of the situation was I did not want to hurt Sandy's reputation with her business associates.

The rest of the first session went quickly and the guys all seemed to know their stuff. When the screen went blank and Sandy asked if there were any questions, Brad piped up "without Lisa, how are we supposed to make the second session more interesting"? The guy's all chuckled and Sandy told them to behave themselves with a guest in the house.

"You don't have to behave yourselves because of me boys, I'm a big girl"

They all laughed at that and made comments about Lisa never wearing a bra and dancing for them during the boring part of the night. "Well, as you can probably tell, I am a bit too well endowed to be jumping around without a bra, but I will try to keep you from falling asleep if I see you nodding off" I chuckled.

People started taking bathroom breaks and grabbing more beers, I picked up another cooler and a diet Pepsi and went into the other room where my husband was preparing the next session. "Nice choice of nylons" he said with a huge grin. "I'm glad you approve" I replied as I lifted my skirt so he could see better. "If these guys notice what you are wearing under that outfit, they are going to go crazy" he chuckled. I winked and said "hmmmmm." The look on his face was fantastic and I noticed a bulge starting in his pants. I gave him a big kiss and pushed into his erection with my leg. "I guess my teasing has paid off."

The guys came back into the room and sat back down so I joined them once again sitting in the middle of the sofa. Sandy brought in another chair and sat next to my husband and told him to start the presentation. It was not what I had expected. It turned out to be footage from different conventions the company had put on from their California branch. It appeared they were saying pretty much the same thing Sandy had gone over and the guys were not taking notes. Now I could see why they thought this part was boring.

I tilted my head back to drink the last of my cooler and was surprised Nick had moved his arm behind me again and I had not noticed him doing it. With what they had said during the break, I guessed a little teasing was quite alright with this group and with what my husband had said about them seeing my stockings, an idea began to form. Sitting up like this my skirt was just long enough to cover the tops of the stockings, but if I were to lean over I bet it would raise just enough to show some skin. I turned to Sam and whispered for him to please take my empty bottle and set it on the floor, which he did graciously. I waited a few minutes till I saw Scott glance my way and I leaned over and put my head on Nicks arm close to his shoulder. I was correct, the hemline rose up and you could see about 3 inches of skin above my stockings and of course the garter straps showing. Nick seemed to be a little unsure of what was up so I just whispered I was getting more comfortable since things were more relaxed now as long as it was ok with him? His face broke out in a boyish grin and he said he had no objections especially since the view was much better now!

Scott smiled at me and I noticed he had to adjust himself a bit so I was pretty sure he liked my teasing. I snuggled in partly closing my eyes and let my thoughts wander as the program ran wondering just what Lisa did with these guys. Some time had gone by and I was feeling pretty good when I noticed Nick had moved his hand off the back of the sofa and now had it running up and down my arm very softly brushing my skin with his fingertips. While keeping my eyes mostly closed I peered over at my husband and Sandy and saw they were talking quietly to each other and Brad had kind of dozed off. Sam was looking at my legs and drinking a beer while the program droned on. I decided a little more action would perk things up a bit so I slid my hand on to my stomach which allowed Nicks arm to lightly brush my right breast as his fingers ran up and down my arm. It did not take long for my nipple to respond and it began to become quite a noticeable bump. I wondered if Scott could see it from across the room.

I was beginning to feel quite frisky and I wondered how much longer this program still had to go so I could take my husband home and have him satisfy this need. All this teasing was quite a turn on.

Nick was obviously enjoying having his arm rubbing my breast so I figured I would make it even easier. I slowly slid my hand up so I could cup the bottom of my breast pushing it up for even better contact. I could feel his heart pick up pace as his excitement grew. Since my hand was now in such close proximity, his hand came so very close each time he traced his fingers up from my elbow to my fingers. I could see Scott had noticed what I had done and he and Sandy were both smiling as they surreptitiously watched as I played my little fun game.

That turned me on even more as I recalled how I used Mike that night in the club where my husband worked. It was incredibly erotic and unbelievably fun having another man kiss and touch me in public, even more so since it was right in front of him. That thought had my own pulse beginning to quicken and I wished Sam and Brad were not there so I could maybe do it again only this time using Nick.

I was having trouble maintaining my composure as Nick's touch working with my thoughts made my nipples ache. I began to breathe a little harder and a soft moan escaped my lips before I could stop it. The next thing I know, Nicks hand goes up past my hand and covers the top of my breast and begins to gently squeeze it in rhythm to my own hand pushing it up. I saw Sandy tap Scott on the leg and give him a thumbs-up, and I saw his smile grow even larger. I began to think maybe I was set up tonight, but I really did not care as this was quite exciting being caressed by this man I had just met, right in front of my husband.

I was tingling all over with excitement as if electricity was coursing through my body sending shivers up and down my spine, making me push my chest against his roaming hand. I slid my hand down to the bottom of my top and let my fingers get underneath the fabric raising it up as I sought to caress my left breast while Nick continued to rub and squeeze my right. As I began to pinch my nipple, I felt Nicks hand slide down to touch my now bare skin below my breasts and he pulled the fabric of my top up exposing my black lacy bra and my hand playing with my own breast. I could feel the cool air stiffen my already hard nipple and as his hand once again made contact with my firm mound I shivered with the excitement.

I could see Sam staring at my semi exposed breasts and trying to see under my skirt and Sandy and my husband were leaning back watching my show. I was wondering just how much this group did together.

I felt Nick start to fiddle with the hook between my breasts that held my bra closed so I slid my hand up and helped him slip the hook apart and pulling the cups away from my now heaving chest exposing my breasts for them all to see. Nick wasted no time and began to firmly massage my breasts one at a time taking turns and missing nothing. I was beginning to squirm from the erotic nature of the whole thing with my mind running at ultra fast speed. I was excited beyond belief and fairly certain neither Sandy or my husband would mind if I kept things going, but I needed to make sure so after a few minutes of being groped, I sat up, pulled my top back down over my breasts and excused myself on the pretense of getting another drink. I went into the kitchen and grabbed another wine cooler running the cold bottle across my forehead in an effort to cool myself down a bit. I heard Sandy chuckle a bit as she came into the kitchen and saw what I was up to.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked with a wink and a sly grin.

I chuckled in response and mentioned how much fun it was teasing Scott and I could not wait to get him home after this. I wondered if he was as turned on as I was already.

"I have a confession to make" Sandy said. "The other week at your house after the other girls had fallen asleep; Scott and I stayed awake and chatted a bit. I learned a great deal about how much he loves you and what really turns him on"

"Oh really?" I replied "And just what DID you learn?"

"Well, I know that the second biggest turn on for him is when us girls gave him a break and let him watch us girls get it on together" She stated matter-of-factly.

"Now I find it hard to believe that is not the number one turn on for him" I replied "Just what IS the biggest turn on for him?"

"Well, you know how much he enjoyed watching you get seduced by Mark the other week as you are obviously using Nick to tease him in the same way. It seems watching you with another man is his biggest turn on and after you gave him the three of us girls, he was wondering what it would be like to see you with three guys" Was her reply.

I felt my knees get week as I thought of what that meant. I had never done anything like that although the threesomes we had enjoyed in the past were very erotic Scott was always part of the equation.

"The guys here tonight do not know our plan, but as you have guessed, during the second part of the evening, Lisa and I usually have fun with the guys so they are all open about it. Everything that has happened with you and Nick so far has been quite spontaneous and is making Scott quite happy. Me too for that matter, I am getting turned on watching and hoping things happen also. But how far you go is strictly up to you and the guys are all quite the gentlemen so if you just want to tease some more, they won't push."

I stood there for a few minutes thinking as Sandy grabbed a fresh drink and headed back into the other room. This had all started out as a treat for my husband and now I had a chance to do something even more fun for him and at the same time be quite fun for me. I was not sure I could handle three guys at once, but I trusted Sandy. If I couldn't handle it, I was sure either the guys would be ok with just a little harmless fun or if nothing else, Sandy would probably step in and take over.

I made up my mind, I was going to at least have a little more fun and play it by ear so to speak. I reached under my top and finished removing my bra leaving it on the kitchen counter. I hesitated a moment before deciding I could really have some teasing fun and slipped off my panties also. With the stockings, no one would know unless I chose to "accidentally" show them. I finished off the cooler and made my way back into the other room. I walked over to my husband and gave him a quick open mouthed kiss and went back to the sofa sitting once again between Nick and Sam.

Brad was still dozing but I could tell both Nick and Sam noticed my bra was missing. Being well endowed, it was quite obvious with the low-cut snug fit of the knit top. I was feeling quite good and now that I knew that Scott enjoyed my fun more than anything, I was quite light headed from the rush. I once again leaned into Nick and I pulled his arm around my shoulders placing his hand on my chest just below my breast and caressed the back of his hand with the tips of my fingers. I took my other hand and brought it to his knee and began softly stroking up his inner thigh about six inches. I winked at my husband and watched him smile in return. His smile grew even larger as I took Nicks hand and pushed it up to my breast using my fingers to manipulate his hand to gently squeeze. After a few minutes I let his hand alone allowing him to do his own thing and dropped my hand down my side so I could hike up my skirt another couple of inches.

I was now showing a good 4 inches of skin above the tops of my stockings and although this made Sam perk up even more, they still could not see my "other" surprise. I was debating whether to have Sam take off my shoes next or to lift my top up again when Nick chose for me by sliding his hand down and then under my top lifting it free and over my breasts once again exposing them. I felt the heat begin to rise in my body as Nick played with my exposed breasts while the others were watching. I felt that tingle between my legs as the thrill rocketed through my body. I was still unsure as to how far I was willing to go, but right now I still had enough control to go on to the next step. I brought my feet up into Sam's lap keeping my legs together and asked him to kindly remove my shoes so I could be a bit more comfortable. It was a little funny watching him fumble with the tiny straps and buckles but as I had hoped, once he got them off he began to give my feet a very thorough massage.

I could see him trying to peek up my skirt, but it was not yet time. Instead, I used my heels to begin to rub him through his pants as I already felt his erection. I was enjoying having both my breasts and my feet massaged at the same time and just lay there soaking up the pleasure. I had noticed Sandy had scooted her chair over to be next to Scott and they both had all their attention on the action, so I tilted my head back and brought my hand off of Nicks leg and up to his face, sliding my fingers gently across his cheek and to the back of his head pulling down to my waiting mouth. He eagerly joined me in a hot passionate kiss with our tongues dancing in each others mouths and our breaths becoming more rapid as the sense of urgency entered our brains. I turned my head away using my hand to keep his mouth upon my face and then exposed neck and as his teeth began to nibble on my ear I began to shake and moan from the electric shocks of pleasure. I twisted my body to be on my left side bringing my hand back to Nick's leg and bent my knees to keep my legs together on Sam's lap. I was now facing my husband and Sandy and I could see the lust in both of their eyes as they watched Nick actively using his skills to turn me on. Using my free hand which was still down by my side, I used my squirming to help me tug my skirt up even more till I was just barely covered and the lower part of the garter was now visible. I began to run my hand up and down my own leg from my knee to the bottom of the skirt teasing myself as much as I was teasing everyone else.

I made one very slow drag of my fingers up my leg pausing at the hem of my skirt then continuing along my body and over my left breast and on to Nick's leg. With slow deliberation I work up his leg until I was able to feel his manhood as it strained against his pants. Ever so carefully I rubbed his grown member listening to his breathing catch as I caused him pleasure. With deft fingers I took hold of his zipper and tugged it open and since he was not wearing a belt, something I was grateful for, undid the button allowing his pants to open enough for me to slip my fingers into the top of his underwear and firmly grasp his erection. I began to stroke his cock as I released it from its confinement and with a quick smile at my husband, I leaned over and ever so slowly wrapped my lips around its bulbous head and sucked it into my mouth. As I savored the taste of his warm slightly salty skin I began to pump the lowest part of his shaft moving my lips back and forth over his head using my tongue to tease the tip.

I could hear his breathing catch each time my lips popped over the hard ridge of his mushroom top so I was not taken by surprise as his body tightened and I felt his hot sperm shoot through his shaft and then hit the back of my throat in quick powerful bursts. I swallowed it all as fast as I could and allowed myself the pleasure of feeling his hot manhood begin to soften before I let it pop out of my mouth. I looked over at my husband and saw he had his own hand rubbing himself through his pants and I could see Sandy was not joking, he really was enjoying my fun! I tucked Nicks now semi hard penis back into his underwear and decided I would let Sam have a little fun now. I slid my feet back onto the floor and sat up pulling my top off over my head. I through it across the room to Scott and he caught it and set it on the table next to him smiling the whole time. I then pulled Sam over and taking his head in my hands guided his mouth to my breasts. He was a little surprised at first, but he caught on pretty quick and as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and let out a long soft moan.

I ran my fingers through his hair as his mouth took turns with both breasts and dragged my fingernails from my right hand up and down his back causing him to shiver which turned me on even more. I was really getting quite wet so I open my legs a bit to let some cool air come up my skirt and I heard Sandy gasp in surprise and opened my eyes in time to see her hold out her hand to Scott and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill and pass it to her saying "I never would have believed it" as he was looking up my skirt noticing I was no longer wearing panties.

The noise must have woken Brad and as he turned in his chair to see what Sandy and my husband were looking at, his eyes just about bugged out of his head as he took in my rather exposed body and Sam sucking on my breasts. "Glad to see you are awake" I commented. "I heard Lisa kept you awake at the other meetings, so I thought I would try to help out"

He stood up and after looking at Scott and Sandy and getting a nod from both, he made his was over, dropping to his knees and putting his hands on my knees and opening apart my legs. I scrunched my butt forward on the sofa and as his head made its way between my legs I once again closed my eyes and tilted my head back letting these two men kiss and lick my body's most erotic spots. I stopped running my nails over Sam's back and ran it under his body to reach for his zipper and with a little help from him had his pants open and my hand fondling his ramrod. I was rapidly coming to my first big orgasm from all the excitement and reached over to Nick finding him hard again grabbed his cock in my other hand stroking both men at the same time. Brad had his tongue flicking my clit and Sam was biting my nipples as it hit.... I was panting and moaning I was coming and Brad shoved two fingers deep inside me pushing me over the edge with the loudest orgasm I had ever had. It must have lasted close to three minutes as my whole body shook and I felt my pussy muscles contracting around Brad's fingers.

Once I had finally come down from that intense high, I gently pushed Brad out from between my legs and had Sam sit back up. I scooted down to the floor getting on my knees in front of Sam. I glanced back over at Scott and smiled seeing him give me a thumbs-up in return. I looked directly into Brad's eyes and told him "you should have a lot of stamina after that nap" then turned back to Sam. Then, using both hands I pulled him forward till his butt was on the edge of the sofa. With deliberation, I leaned over and guided his cock oh so slowly into my mouth until I could fit no more. As my head bobbed up and down with my mouth sucking lightly to tease Sam the most, I felt Brad lift up my skirt and place the head of his penis between my legs. I shifted my pelvis down a bit and as he pushed forward, I pushed back taking him fully into me. He used long slow thrusts and I was truly enjoying these men and knowing how much it was turning on my husband made me even hornier. My breasts were swaying beneath me as Brad thrust back and forth, my nipples hard in the cool air tingling as they waited for more contact. I felt another orgasm begin to rip through me and I found myself grunting around Sam's cock as I vocalized my pleasure.

The force of Brad's thrusts was increasing making it hard to keep Sam's cock in my mouth so I rose up a bit and let my breasts swing on each side of it as if he were titty fucking me. Brad was burying himself as deep as he could and the slapping noise as our bodies came together was pounding in my ears. Then, with no warning, he shoved into me with all his force and I could feel his sperm shooting into me in great salvos and I pushed back keeping him as deep in me as possible as he exhausted himself.

Once he began to relax I could feel his cock slip out of me and I felt the cool air on my backside and my exposed opening as he moved away. Sam took the opportunity and grabbed my arms pulling me into his lap. As I straddled his legs he grabbed his cock and slipped it inside of me pulling me fully onto him and at the same time began to once again nibble on my nipples making me bounce and squirm while panting out how fantastic this felt. I saw Nick kneel on the sofa and lean over to bring his mouth to mine and as I rode Sam, Nick and I voraciously had sex with our mouths. I was having one orgasm after another, more than I had ever had in one evening before as these men enjoyed my body and I enjoyed theirs. As my vaginal muscles spasmed around Sam's cock I heard him grunt that he was cumming and true to his word I felt his hot juice shoot into me as I ground myself onto him.

I could feel their juices dripping out of me as the two of them filled me with more than I could hold so I broke off the kissing with Nick and climbed off Sam telling them I would be right back, I headed for the restroom to clean up a bit and get my breathing under control. As I turned around and started to walk out of the room I saw Sandy had one hand down her slacks and the other down Scotts pants and it was obvious she was play with herself and my husband while they were watching. She removed both her hands from their perspective places and came to join me. As we got to the bathroom she took me in a hug and told me how hot a show I had put on and that Scott had cum twice already just from watching. I softly laughed and thanked her for the compliment mentioning I was having fun also. "Patti told me you were not interested in women but you let her nibble on your breasts that night in the hotel, do you think you could let me help clean you up?" she asked "no pressure of course" she quickly added. I looked at her face with its sweet smile and sincere longing in her eyes and figured what the hell. I was still quite horny so I nodded and her smile widened making my heart beat a little faster knowing I was going to have another women touch me between my legs for the very first time. She gently pushed my back into the sink helping me get up on it. She dropped to her knees and using the softest fingers I have ever felt, ran them up and down my soaking wet lips tickling my clit. She leaned forward and I felt her tongue lap up the mixed juices of both men and my own making me shiver and causing my breath to catch. I felt as if I could not get enough air as her mouth and tongue made love to me. I began to shake as a powerful orgasm ripped through me and I felt liquid pouring out of me in a way I have never felt before. Sandy buried her face hard into me sucking up the juice as fast as it came out digging her fingers into my buttocks as she forced herself hard against me. It lasted several minutes and I almost passed out but finally I was able to breathe again and Sandy pulled her head out from between my legs with one last lick from bottom to top making me jump once more. She stood up and leaned forward bringing her mouth to mine and I opened my mouth allowing her tongue to enter and play with mine. I could taste a strange new flavor as I kissed a woman for the first time in my life and as she broke the kiss she smiled at me and told me if I EVER wanted to be with a woman again she wanted to be that woman and turned around leaving me alone to catch my breath.

I closed the door and relieved my bladder then splashed cool water on my face clearing my mind. I realized I had just had some of the best sex in my life and I was still horny. I pulled my skirt back down and my top also and returned to the other room where Sandy was talking to Scott and the guys were all sitting back where they started. Nick stood up and began to clap and everyone joined in. I blushed a bit but my face hurt from how big my smile was from the big complement. Scott stood up and gave me a big hug and then a huge kiss and told me he couldn't wait to get me home.

Just wait till he finds out the fantastic idea I came up with for his next special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment