top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Photoshoot

Photoshoot
By: Norbert (ten_inch_hero@live.com)

As the door opened, I immediately forgot about the wait in the heat, the traffic hassles, and the fact I had gotten lost twice in this magical mystery tour for a quick forty-five minute photo shoot. Standing before me was a petite brunette with the most amazing eyes and pouty lips I had seen. Her white cotton blouse did little to conceal the fact that she wore no bra and her equally white Indian cotton skirts sheerness left me uncertain whether she was wearing panties or not.

"I'm so sorry. Our doorbell is out of order and I haven't had time to get it looked at. Have you been waiting long?" She spoke with a soft southern lilt that indicated that, like me, she was a transplant to this area. I took her proffered hand; it was tiny and cool with a firm grip that belied her size.

"I'm Susan," she offered. "You must be Stephen."

"Steve." I corrected. Only my mother called me Stephen and that was only when I had done something very wrong. It had long since become a bit of an issue for me.

"Come on in out of the heat, silly." As I stepped across the threshold, Susan began to walk into the inner sanctum of her home. Turning, as I closed the door, in time to see her hips sway as she crossed the foyer towards the kitchen. Damn, her ass looked terrific. I tried to imagine her naked form; shapely legs, smooth, tight ass, tiny waist, straight back, with perfect handful sized tits. I wondered if her tan was all over or not. "I just made some lemonade. Let's have a glass and we can talk about your work and I'll tell you what I'm looking for."

We sat chatting for the better part of an hour. She showed me some photos that had been taken, all family type poses but several with strong possibilities. Most were in somewhat provocative poses with opened shirt, panties, pouty lips, seductive looks. I got a good idea about where she was going and what she wanted, but the results of what I saw were average.

"Who's the photographer?" I questioned.

"Oh, my husband took some but most were taken by friends." She replied matter of factly. I believe I swallowed hard but wasn't too certain. My heart started to beat a little faster.

"So, these are photos for your husband, then?" I asked trying to appear nonchalant. Susan smiled mischievously.

"Well, not really. I want them for a few projects I'm working on."

Rather than pry, I thought it best to simply move along and check the house for potential sets. Susan seemed a little disappointed but offered to show me around. We checked the living room, den, kitchen and back yard. The backyard was promising as there were no neighbours in the immediate vicinity and there was both a pool and a hot tub and some shade trees to keep the sun off of the subject.

"What about upstairs?" I asked cautiously. This seemed to brighten her a little more than I expected.

I found my eyes drawn to her ass as she preceded me up the stairs. Her laughter brought me around and I realized that I had been caught staring.

"Like the view?" she was asking when I finally heard her. I felt my face flush and thought of some lame excuse but thought direct would be the best approach.

"Absolutely," I smiled. "It's been a while since I saw such a perfect butt."

"Glad you approve." She paused at the top of the stairs and waited for me to ascend the last few steps. "I wouldn't want you to be disappointed in your subject." She looked directly into my eyes and her expression was that of the cat who ate the canary.

She led me down the hallway towards the master bedroom, passing several doorways along the way. When she opened the door to the interior, it was obvious that someone had exquisite taste. The furniture was dark but the rest of the room was done in light colors with patterned pillows and throws for splash. The bed had an interesting headboard that could add something to a picture or two. I imagined Susan laying on it naked, waiting for her man to take her. Legs splayed, pussy glistening with dampness, nipples hard and pointing, hair disheveled begging to be fucked. I felt a familiar tightening in my jeans.

Susan's laughter brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry, Susan, I got caught up in my thoughts for a minute." It wasn't a lie.

"I see that." She chuckled, looking at my crotch. "It must've been some thought."

There was that blushing again.

"I was saying that you should see what else is up here that you might want to use while I pick out a few things to wear for the shoot."

I started out of the room and wondered how I was going to get through this without loosing it in front of this client. Susan was so damned sexy and I was not going to be able to keep my dick under control very much longer.

I checked out the other rooms. Modest guest rooms, another office and what looked to be a craft room. When I opened the last door, my jaw hit the floor. The interior was done in reds and mirrors. It appeared to be a room strictly for sex. There was a strap chair of sorts suspended from the ceiling, mattresses and cushions on the floor with a shelf with a variety of dildos, handcuffs, harnesses and lubricants. I picked up one of the dildos and inspected it.

"That's one of my favorites." The soft voice from behind me, "but the pink one is the absolute best." I spun on my heel only to come face to face with Susan. I was mortified and blushed furiously, but when I saw she had changed into a see-through white bodyshirt, my embarrassment gave over to arousal. I felt my cock begin to swell in my jeans. Susan saw it too.

"I take it you approve of my selection?" she cooed. I could only nod my head. "Why don't you run down and get your camera and I'll figure out a few poses, OK?" Again, I could only nod and ran to retrieve my camera bag.

When I returned, Susan had arranged herself in the suspended chair. Her legs were through loops that held her thighs apart, the criss-cross arrangement appeared to rise high enough on her back to prevent falling backwards. The crotch of her suit had pulled a little tighter and formed around her pussy. She had her pink dildo in her left hand and as I brought the camera to my eye and began shooting she stuck out her tongue and began to lick its length. I noticed her nipples had hardened and, as I shot frame after frame, Susan looked into the camera for almost every shot.

Her hand began to slide over her breast, cupping it, feeling it. She pinched her nipple and twirled it between her thumb and her forefinger. She repeated the process for her other breast as well. I could hear her breathing increase. I saw, through the lens, her face begin to flush and her nostrils begin to flare. Her hand slid from her breasts and down across her stomach, moving lower until she trailed her fingers over the fabric that separated me for her pussy. I saw her apply pressure to her crotch and her eyes closed. A soft moan escaped from her throat. Her hand left her pussy and travelled down her thigh as far as it would reach and she repeated the process for the other thigh as well. Each pass over her pussy brought another moan from her lips. She reached further down her crotch on her last pass and I heard the snaps being released causing the material to slide up her abdomen and expose her beautiful bald pussy to the air and, more importantly, to my eyes.

I tried to keep snapping shots but the discomfort in my jeans was beginning to cause some issue. I watched as Susan pressed two of her fingers against her clit and pushed them downwards, causing the lips to separate and open like petals of a flower. Her wetness made the lips glisten in the afternoon sunlight that shone through the window. Her head rolled back as she slid her fingers into herself and the groan of relief came from deep within.

"Oh, shit," she moaned, "this is amazing. I've never done this like this before." She swayed in the suspended chair as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy. "Having you taking pictures is making me so fucking hot!" She withdrew them and slipped them into her mouth to suck her juices off them, her tongue twirling licking away all traces of her arousal. She transferred her dildo to her other hand and switched it on, the buzz filling the room. She slid it over her pussy lips and twitched uncontrollably as it came in contact with her clit. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh, Susan," I took the few paces across the room and gently took her wrist. "We should get a few shots in a different setting." She looked at me with lust filled eyes, trying to focus and bring herself down from her plateau.

"You're going to have to help me, Steve. I'm a little shaky on my feet." She put her arms around my neck and, with some assistance, was able to extricate her legs from the straps. She made no attempt to cover herself as she padded across the room towards the stairs. "Let's take some outside. I've always loved the outdoors."

I was more than a little aroused and wanted nothing more than to rip my jeans off and fuck her right there on one of the many pillows on the floor, but the professional in me decided it was best to grin and bear it. I could always get some relief with my receptionist, Katy, back at the studio.

In the backyard, I decided to go with a lounger under a large shade tree. Susan brought a few blankets and towels that would contrast her skin tone. She had changed and was wearing a very tiny thong bikini. She spun in front of me, showing me her perfect ass.

"You like?" she asked coyly. I nodded, still unsure of how to take this gorgeous creature. I had seen a photo of her husband and he definitely could break me into tiny pieces without much trouble. "Hey, Steve, can we do a few shots in the hot tub first? I have an idea and I think it will really work well for the mood of the shots."

"You're the boss, Susan. I'm letting you take the lead on this." I replied. "I have to ask you something though." She gave me a questioning look. "You said you wanted a few boudoir shots and I think we went way past that upstairs." I felt like a complete prude with a side order of jerk for good measure.

"Steve, I said I was working on a project and, as you know, a project is a work in progress." She had taken hold of my arm and was looking up into my eyes with all the innocence of a horny virgin. "Trust me." She gave my arm a final squeeze and ran ahead to the Jacuzzi and stepped in.

"You should join me, Steve. The water's perfect." She laughed as she settled into her seat, reached over to the console and turned on the jets and laid her head back against the side. I snapped off a few shots. Susan stood slowly and reached around to unclasp her top, letting it fall into the churning water. She rubbed her hands across her breasts, stopping to twist, pinch and pull her nipples.

"I hope you're getting these," she panted. "Water always makes me so horny, and this hot tub drives me over the top." With that she released her breasts and pushed her bottoms over her thighs and down her legs. I could tell that her hands were occupies with her pussy even though the jets blocked my view. Her arm movement indicated that she was, again, stroking her clit.

"Don't get carried away there," I pleaded. "I have to load another roll of film." Susan responded with a very sexy pout.

"You should join me." She called as I was crouched at my case. "Looks like you could use it." She giggled. I didn't understand the comment until a canister lid dropped and I had to shift to find it. In my aroused state, pre cum had seeped from my stiff cock leaving a tell-tale wet spot at the crotch of my jeans. I felt my face redden with embarrassment.

I stood up, letting the comment and the invitation pass. "Let's get some more shots." I snapped a few to set the film. Susan playfully stuck her tongue out at me and, turning, got right back into the swing of things.

She splayed her legs in front of one of the jets. Her gasp was audible over the hum of the pump motor. "Oooohhh, this feels so gooood." She groaned and reached down to spread her pussy lips wide allowing the water to course directly onto her center. "Get some shots of my face when I cum." She panted. "Hurry!"

I stepped in front of her just as her orgasm hit full force. Her head tossed back, hair in disarray, eyes closed and panting and moaning. Her hands reached up to her breasts and she pulled and twisted her nipples as she bucked against the stream of water. She reached for the edge of the tub for support as another wave hit her. She dropped her head and her body spasmed a few times before she finally slumped forward resting her forehead on her arm.

"That was so good." She breathed. "Having you here with the camera is really doing something to me. I've never been this horny!" She gulped lungfuls of air in an attempt to regain some of her composure. "Steve, be a sweetie and help me get out of here, please, my legs are a little bit shaky." She giggled like a schoolgirl as she stumbled and fell against me, my arms going instinctively around her to keep her from falling. "You are such a gentleman, Steve." She pulled me down and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You should be joining me, you know." Again I let the comment slide, trying to remain the professional. If Susan had been a mind reader, I'm sure even she would have blushed at my thoughts.

"Let's take a break for a few minutes, Steve. I have to catch my breath." Susan was drying herself off. "How long do I have?"

"As much time as you want." I replied. We had already gone past the appointed forty-five minutes and I had nothing else booked that I was aware of. To be quite honest, I really didn't care if I had. This was far more entertaining and I was intrigued to see how long this little lady could carry on at this rate. I leaned against the Jacuzzi and waited as Susan disappeared into the house to fetch some refreshments.

She reappeared dressed in a short pink silk robe tied at the waist. Dammit, I thought, I had thoroughly enjoyed looking at her dainty, naked body. I strained to catch another peek at her breasts as she bent to put the tray on a small table.

"Can I ask you a question, Steve?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sure." I replied, "Ask me anything you like."

"Are you gay?" I noticed, for the first time, she wouldn't look at me. I started to laugh.

"Me? Gay? Hell no!"

"Then why are you still dressed? I'd have thought you'd enjoy having sex with me." She paused. "I don't bite, you know."

"Bite, no. Married, yes." I replied. "Besides, you're married to a guy who could seriously hurt me. And I'm allergic to pain." I smiled. "Especially if it's my own."

She walked over to me and, looking directly into my eyes, wrapped her arms around my waist and straddled my thigh.

"I have an understanding husband," she began to rub her crotch against my thigh. "I fuck who I want, he gets the details." She rubbed harder. "Then we fuck like crazy."

"No shit?" I had placed my arms around her.

"No shit." She replied. The words weren't fully out of her mouth before my lips were on hers, smothering. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and I felt hers slash against it frantically. I pushed her robe from her shoulders and kissed my way down the side of her neck as my hand reached up to cup her breast, my thumb pressing across her hard nipple.

Just as quickly as it started, Susan pulled away and stepped back.

"I have one more idea I want you to shoot." She said breathlessly. With that she pulled her robe back into place and ran across the yard to the lounger. "Come on," she called, "I can't wait forever." It was awfully hard for me to run with a full-blown erection pressing down the leg of my jeans.

She was reclining on a dark blue blanket when I reached her, an adult magazine in hand.

"Just follow my lead, OK?" she purred. "I think these may be the best shots you'll get today."

I was looking forward to this shoot. Damn, she just didn't quit. I was pretty well at the end of my rope as far as the discomfort in my pants went so I undid the buckle and zipper and pushed them down and off. My cock was hard and angry looking for being neglected while this nymph had been so close and enticing. Susan reached out and stroked its length.

"Don't forget your shirt," she cooed. "You'll never know what might happen." With that she released me and, turning to face me in the lounger, undid the belt of her robe and settled in to flip the pages of her magazine. She flipped through several pages of naked women in all sorts of poses and stopped at a series of girl on girl shots. Her hand found her breast and she lightly dragged her fingernails across the mound, stopping to pinch her nipple. She traced her way down directly to her pussy and rubbed a finger along the length of the shiny lips. She rubbed like that for a few minutes and then, dropping the magazine to the ground, reached for a bottle of scented oil she had tucked under one of the cushions.

She held it up and let the oil drip onto her chest and used her free hand to begin to work it over her breasts, making them glisten in the light. She brought the oil down further and let some dribble over her pussy. Again she rubbed it in, her cooing making the scene so much more erotic. I made a mental note to, if the opportunity ever came again, to bring my video camera so I could capture everything including sound. I could edit for the perfect stills then as well.

"Hey," Susan's voice jarred me back to the present, "you just going to take pictures or are you going to join in?"

Not needing a second invitation and afraid that she might change her mind, I set my camera down and moved closer. Her oil covered hand reached out and gripped my cock which by now had taken on the form of an iron bar. She began to stroke its length and when she reached the base, slid her hand lower and gently massaged my balls. I reached for her chest and began to rub her tits and tweak her nipples. She shifted again to face me and grasping my wrist, pulled my hand down and directed it towards her pussy.

"Put your fingers in me Steve." She moaned. "Oh, fuck I need this, now!"

I pushed two fingers hard into her, making her gasp. "Oh, yeah baby! Just like that." She pulled my cock harder and leaned forward. I allowed my body to be manipulated and let her guide my cock to her mouth.

There was no pretense, no leading into things gradually. Susan opened her mouth and took as much of my shaft into her mouth as possible. The heat and wetness were amazing and in response, I pumped my fingers in and out of her sweet pussy faster and harder. Susan bobbed her head taking more and more of me in her mouth until I felt the head reach the back of her throat. I thought only briefly about the possibilities of causing Susan discomfort with my cock so far down her throat, but those thoughts were immediately quashed when she grabbed my hips and pulled me even further into her mouth until her nose pressed against my abdomen and my balls rested against her chin. She withdrew her mouth and immediately swallowed me again. In response to my first real deep-throat, I mashed my thumb hard against her clit as I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy taking time to smear her wetness. She was grunting like all of her needs were being met at once but still needing more. I twisted my free hand into her hair and, leaving her pussy for a moment, grasped the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth like it was some sort of living pussy. Soon, Susan's jaw was coated with the saliva that splashed when my cock pushed past her clenched lips. She was working her own fingers into her pussy and playing and tweaking across her clit. She arched her back and began to buck her cunt into her tiny hands. The noises emanating from her throat indicated her release was nearing and their frequency was verging on frantic. Another high pitched squeal and she froze with her back arched, relaxed and arched again as her orgasm wracked her body in pulsating pleasure. Her display was enough to put me over the edge and my cock began to pulse, its load of cum erupting. The first spurt jetted into her mouth but with pleasure possessing her, Susan turned her head away letting my cock slide from her lips. Jet after jet spewed forth covering her face hair and chest with the sticky liquid but she certainly didn't seem to mind.

With my cock still throbbing after such an extended teasing, I reached for Susan's hips and forcefully dragged her to the edge on the lounger, turning her so her legs straddled me. I thought of going down on her but figured I may never get the chance like this again so I pointed the head of my cock towards her very wet pussy and plunged it in to the hilt in one lunge. I watched her eyes roll as her head tossed back. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp from the force and mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck fuck," she groaned. "Don't stop, don't stop!"

I continued to hammer into her - needing to be as far into her as possible yet wanting to be deeper still. Her heels hammered into my ass and thighs as a jockey would push his horse, her nails scoured my back. I pushed her backwards across the lounger, bent over and began to gnaw at her tits and nipples. Reaching up to pinch and twist and pull and tug on those pert appendages when my mouth sought hers. Our animalistic growls joined the scent of pure raw sex that lingered in the air around us. No words were spoken, none were needed. We simply needed to fuck, be fucked and cum and we became quite adept at filling that need.

I felt my balls tighten again, cock swelling, cum building - like a pot getting ready to boil over. I bellowed like a bull as the first jet of cum rocketed deep into her tight cunt. My ears began to ring and I felt, rather than heard, another orgasm sweep Susan away. The walls of her pussy contracted around my shaft, and I believe that I actually felt her walls milking every drop of cum from my sated cock. I slumped down onto her body, feeling myself wilt and finally be ejected from her sopping pussy.

"Oh, I wish we could've gotten pictures of that." Susan sounded so far away. "They would've been amazing."

"Had I known, I would've brought my movie cameras and mikes." I panted.

Susan leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"In that case, let's book another shoot for next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment