top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife

To Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife
By: TripleJJJ (thiefofmidnight@gmail.com)

TO COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE

Today I was arriving back home for the first time in almost three years. I'd joined the Army upon completion of high school and for one reason or another hadn't bothered to return home since. Not that I hadn't wanted to, for I missed my family dearly, but my military life was a very busy one that didn't leave much time for vacations.

I pulled up to my father's house at about four in the afternoon, on a hot August day. Having spent most of my past three years in the mild Seattle weather, the heat of Florida was proving almost unbearable. I didn't expect anyone to be home yet, so I let myself in with the hidden key. I sat my bags down in the living room and took a look around. Not a whole lot had changed during the past three years, at least not visibly.

I decided that to pass time and cool off while I waited for my Father, and step Mother to get home from work I would take a dip in the pool. My Dad's house has a large screened in, in-ground pool in the back yard and in this heat I was more than ready to take full advantage of it. So I pulled my swim shorts out of my bag and quickly changed in the bathroom. On my way out to the pool I grabbed a bucket and some beers from the fridge, and covered them with ice. One thing my Dad always had in his fridge was plenty of beer.

I stepped out on the back patio, bucket of beer in hand and started toward the pool when I discovered that I was not alone. There in a lounge chair by the pool was my Dad's neighbor Shelly, sunbathing topless. She didn't seem to notice me and at first I was so shocked I couldn't decide if I should quietly go back inside and pretend I didn't see anything or if I should just let her know I was there. Before I had time to decide she saw me and jumped from her chair reaching for her towel.

"Oh god John, I didn't know you were coming home today." She said as she tried to cover herself with the towel.

"Um sorry Shelly, I didn't know you were here either, I just got home and was going to take a swim and have a couple beers while I waited for my parents."

She seemed to calm some and sat back down in her chair. "Its ok John, I'm sure its nothing that you don't see plenty of being a young soldier," she said laughing.

She was right, I had seen plenty of naked breasts over the past few years, but what she couldn't know is that since we'd moved into this house when I was fifteen and first met her and her family that I had harbored a huge crush on her. I'd imagined her naked many times before, and just now I'd finally seen her beautiful breasts fully exposed to me.

After a moment I managed to gather my wits and went and sat down in a chair near hers. I offered her a beer, which she accepted and we sat talking, well mostly she talked, catching me up on all the neighborhood gossip and such. She told me that she often came over here during the day and swam and sunbathed, that my dad was more than happy to let her if he was able to catch a glimpse of her in her bikini now and then. She assured me he'd never managed to catch her in the state that I had though. I couldn't help but wonder if that was the truth.

At one point during the conversation she asked me to turn my head so she could put her bikini top back on. I obliged, and even managed to keep from peaking even though it was driving me mad wanting to see those wonderful breasts again. Over the years I'd seen Shelly in her bikini more times than I could count and it had always had the same effect on me. I'd masturbated probably a thousand times picturing her naked.

When we'd first moved to this neighborhood Shelly and her husband Greg quickly made friends with my Father and Step Mother. They were both younger than my parents, by about ten years, and their kids were much younger than me and my siblings. I often was asked to baby sit for them, which I did happily knowing that when Shelly and Greg would return home Shelly would often be quite drunk and very flirty. It always seemed to me that the drunken hugs she gave me to thank me for helping them out lasted just a little bit too long.

Once I'd fallen asleep on their couch waiting for them to get home and when they did they decided not to wake me. I awoke to the sounds of them having sex in the other room and lay there pretending to be asleep hearing Shelly telling her husband to "Fuck me harder" and "Cum on my tits." It was enough to fill my spank bank for years to come.

And now here she was drinking beer on my dad's patio with me, clad in only a skimpy baby blue bikini. As she rattled on about how one of the other neighbors was in the middle of getting a divorce I pretended to listen intently while I admired her body. I knew that Shelly had just celebrated her thirty-seventh birthday last month, but the woman sitting in front didn't look a day over thirty.

Her body, showed few signs that she'd given birth to three children. She was around my height at 5'8 and I guessed her to be maybe 140lbs. She was thin, but not skin and bones. She had nice full hips that were the one feature on her body that showed she'd carried and given birth three times. They weren't huge or anything, but they were nice and full. Shelly's breasts had always been her best feature, she liked to brag that she had 34Ds and even after three children they still looked damn good. Her long dark hair was loosely curly and often looked a bit disheveled. She wasn't really the type of woman who felt she needed to spend hours making herself look good. She rarely wore make up either. She was quite simply a beautiful woman who needed little help to show it off.

I guess I was staring so intently at her and so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed when she quit talking. Suddenly I realized the silence and looked up at her face. She wore a large smile. "Did you get a good enough look?" She asked.

"Oh damn, sorry I didn't mean to stare," I replied.

She just laughed, "It's ok, John. You've never been very good at hiding your interest in me."

I was shocked, suddenly realizing that she must have known all this time how I had lusted after her. I didn't know what to say.

She stood up and walked over to me and grabbed a hold of my cock through my shorts. "Mmmmm seems you've grown up nicely John." She said this as she leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

My head was spinning as out lips met. The kiss was brief, but in my mind the single most amazing kiss I'd ever received. Suddenly she let go of my cock and turned and started walking away from me. "See ya later John, Greg and the kids will be home soon, gotta go make dinner for them. Hope I gave ya something to think about when your alone later." She giggled and walked out the screen door. I admit I stared at her ass until she was out of sight.

I must have sat there sipping my beer and thinking about what had just happened for a long time when I heard my Dad's truck pull up. I realized that I was still sporting a large boner and ran to the bathroom to change into some loose fitting sweat pants before I went to greet my Dad.

--

Three days later it was Friday and I was quite disappointed that I hadn't run into Shelly again. I'd thought of dropping in to visit her, but decided that probably wasn't a good idea. After all I'm sure she was just having fun teasing me the other day and wasn't really interested in me other than that.

It had been a good few days though, despite my disappointment in not seeing Shelly. I'd had a good time catching up with my family and visited a few friends from high school. Come Friday night however, I found myself with nothing to do. My parents were watching TV and my siblings were both out with friends. My old friends it seemed had busy lives of their own and so I was left home watching TV with the parents.

About seven PM the phone rang and I answered it. I was surprised to hear Shelly's voice on the other end. "Hey John, what are doing home on a Friday night?"

"Just watching some TV and relaxing," I replied.

"Screw that, get dressed, your going to be my designated driver tonight. Meet me at my place in thirty minutes." She hung up not giving me time to answer her.

I really didn't even need to think about it. A chance to hang out with Shelly tonight even if I did have to drive her and her husband around while they had a good time. Didn't sound like a great way to spend a Friday night, but it was better than sitting home with the parents watching TV.

So thirty minutes later, I was dressed in a nice polo shirt and pair of jeans and stood outside Shelly's house ringing her doorbell. After a few moments Shelly opened the door and greeted me wearing a very low cut, violet top that did a great job of showing off her ample cleavage. She also wore a very short jean skirt that did wonders for my imagination. She held a glass of wine in her hand and I could tell she was already feeling a bit tipsy.

She smiled and let me in. "Glad you could make it, My friend Julia is normally our designated driver, but she had to cancel at the last moment. The girls will be so happy your saving girls night out for us."

"Girls night out?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, we've been planning it for weeks. Greg took the kids to their grandparents this weekend and so I planned for a bunch of us girls to go out and have some fun tonight."

"Oh, well I hope it won't be awkward having me along," I said as the thought of spending my evening with a bunch of drunk, horny women was suddenly sounding like a fine way to spend a Friday night.

"Not at all, the girls will be thrilled your coming along. Not every night we girls get to enjoy the company of a hot, young stud such as yourself ya know," She winked and giggled.

"Come on now, lets not keep the girls waiting," she told me and tossed me the keys to her minivan.

All the "girls" lived right here in our neighborhood, and in about fifteen minutes time I was heading out of the housing development with five rather loud women piled in Shelly's minivan. I knew three of the other four women who were accompanying us tonight. They had all been living in the neighborhood at least as long as we had and had often hung out with my parents. The fourth was Laura, and Shelly introduced her as the "New Girl". Although I found out later she'd been living there almost three years now.

These five women were all housewives, married to men who made respectable livings. Maybe not quite trophy wives, but none of them were in the least bit unattractive. While Shelly was definitely the sexiest of the group, the others definitely held their own. All of them had dressed casually for the night, but even their casual attire was a bit on the sexy side. I was guessing that if their husbands hadn't been there to see them off they may have dressed a little less casual and a little more sexy. "Damn husbands," I thought to myself and smiled.

Shortly we arrived at a dance club/bar called "The Neon Rodeo." I knew the place only from reputation, I'd never bothered to try and sneak in back in my high school days as there were much better places. The Neon was known to be a Country bar, that didn't want to admit it was Country. They played mostly old style Country music, like Hank, Waylon, and Willie. However, you weren't going to find any line dancing here, no here it looked more like a disco inside complete with a Disco ball over the dance floor. Very odd place indeed I thought to myself as we entered and I looked around.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my ass, I turned to see Laura and Gabby giggling like school girls. I can't explain why it made me blush but it did, and that seemed to make them giggle all the more. Shelly warned them, "Play nice girls, we don't want to scare him off now do we?" They all just giggled more at that and Shelly grabbed my arm and led me to a table.

When a waitress came around they all ordered drinks, and a round of tequila shots. Oh and a coke for me. Once everyone had their drinks there was plenty of gossiping going on, and I just sat quietly not really paying much attention to the conversation. Admittedly I felt a bit awkward and out of place. Laura must have sensed this for suddenly she grabbed my hand and informed me that I was going to dance with her. I tried to object, but without any success. I knew it was going to be embarrassing when she realized that I'm an absolutely horrible dancer.

Lucky for me the song was a slow song and well anyone can dance to that. At first we danced conservatively, but it didn't take long before I felt her hand sliding over my ass. I decided two could play at this game, so I let my hand slide down over the curves of her ass. She was wearing tight fitting jeans and so her ass felt nice and firm as I cupped it in my hand. She didn't object at all, instead she pulled in tighter to me and I felt her warm breath on my neck. I knew that at that point I had quite an erection and it was pressed against her belly, but she didn't seem to mind.

When the song ended she gave me a quick kiss and thanked me, then led me back to the table. I didn't even have time to sit down when Gabby grabbed my hand and informed me that she was next. Gabby was a bubbly blonde who was known for being a bit of a ditz. I'd always suspected it was an act she put on, but if it was she never really broke character. She was the most petite of the bunch, standing only about 5'2, and probably weighing less than 100lbs. She had very small, perky breasts and I'd never known her to wear a bra.

Unfortunately for me this was not a slow song, however Gabby quickly proved to be just as bad a dancer as I. There were a lot of people on the dance floor and none of them seemed to pay much attention to us so I began to relax. That is until Gabby started doing what I can only describe as dirty dancing with me. She was wearing a short black skirt and as she shook her hips in front of me the skirt began to ride up. For a few seconds I just watched, entranced with her clumsily sexy dance. Then I decided to go with it. Soon she was grinding against me causing my already excited manhood to grow even more excited. She seemed to notice how hard I was and she faced away from me and pressed her ass against my crotch. She proceeded to grind her ass into my crotch causing my cock to ache for release. I found myself quite disappointed when the song ended and we headed back to the table.

This time I managed to sit down and take a few sips of my coke. At first I didn't pay much attention to the conversation at the table. That is until I realized the women were discussing sex. My favorite subject of course. Amy, the shyest of the bunch had obviously had enough to drink that her inhibitions were sliding away and her tongue was becoming lose. She was describing in detail how she liked to give her husband head, and I think I even blushed a bit when she confided to the others that she loved when he came in her mouth. All the ladies giggled at this, but a couple made funny faces and told her that was gross. I made note that Shelly was not one of the ones who seemed put off by it.

I soon learned that Laura and her husband hadn't had sex in almost two years and that Laura was having an affair with her boss. Gabby claimed to be a nympho and said she and her husband still had a very active sex life, even after four children. She even went into great detail about the sex they had just before she'd left the house tonight. All the women shared intimate details of their sex lives right there with me listening in. They didn't seem to even notice I was there for most of the conversation. My head was swimming with all that had taken place so far this night, between the conversation and the dancing I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life.

Suddenly Rhonda the redhead of the bunch stood up and informed me that she was ready for her turn on the dance floor. She was a very pretty woman, then again I've always been partial to redheads. She was a bit more voluptuous than the other women, with one of the largest set of breasts I'd ever seen in my life. I couldn't guess at their size, but I knew they were bigger than even a double D. She was wearing a very tight fitting top, that left ample amounts of her cleavage spilling out above. I graciously took her hand and followed her out to the dance floor.

Once again the song was a slow song and I figured out quickly that she'd picked this one to dance with me so that she could be close to me and feel me up. Her hands were all over me from my ass and even a couple times she'd grazed my crotch. I let my hands slide over her ass and squeezed it a bit. When she didn't object to that I decided to be a bit more bold and let one of my hands slide up and cup her breast. When I did so she sighed and began to kiss my neck. It donned on me then that this was one very horny woman and I knew if I wanted I could easily have her tonight. When the song ended she kissed me full on the lips and I kissed her back. Then we made our way back to the table.

Over the next couple of hours the women continued to drink a lot, and the talk at the table only seemed to get raunchier with each drink. However, I didn't get to spend much time at the table listening in as all the girls were taking turns molesting me on the dance floor. Not that I was complaining at all. It didn't take long before people started taking notice of what was going on, and thus when I went to the rest room I got a hi five coming out from some dude who declared me the luckiest man alive.

It was around midnight when Gabby pulled me towards the dance floor. She was quite drunk at this point and was pretty much having to hang on to me and me to her to keep her upright. Her arms were wrapped around my neck as we swayed to the music, her face only inches from mine. Suddenly our lips met and she kissed me quite hotly. After a few moments our kiss broke and she took my hand and started leading me towards the door. I followed obediently wanting to know what she was up to. Once outside she said nothing as she led me drunkenly toward the van where she leaned up against it and pulled me too her kissing me passionately her hand sliding over the fabric of my jeans covering my engorged cock.

"Fuck me," she breathed out almost panting. I couldn't think straight at this point I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life and I wanted release badly. This gorgeous woman was asking me... no telling me to fuck her. Who was I to argue with that? So I fumbled with the keys to the van excitedly and got the door open. I stepped up inside and pulled her up into the van and closed the door behind us.

She wasted no time and immediately started undoing my pants. Within mere seconds she had my pants down and my cock free in her hand. She admired it for a moment and licked around the tip to get up the precum that had already gathered there. It was obvious though that she wasn't interested in giving me a blow job, she wanted fucked. She stood up as far as she could in the van and pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Within moments she was straddling me and sliding her soaking wet pussy down over my hardness.

There was not going to be any slow fucking here, for as soon as she had me inside of her she began riding my cock like she was starved for it. She placed her hands on my shoulders and bounced up and down on my hardness. It was everything I could do not to explode at once inside of her. I slid my hands up under her shirt and played with her small hard nipples. Pinching them and twisting them between my fingers. This only seemed to fuel her fire as she began moaning loudly and fucking my hard cock all the more vigorously. I really didn't have to do anything but lay back and enjoy, I'm not even really sure that she knew I was there other than to be a surrogate cock for her enjoyment.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and screamed out in climax, at which time I could no longer hold back and I felt a flood of seamen rush from my cock deep inside her waiting vagina. I came with such force and intensity that I didn't think I'd be able to stop. For a few moments we simply lay there arms around each other breathing heavy, my softening cock slipping from her cum drenched pussy.

Finally she stood and pulled up her panties. She gave me a quick kiss then told me to tell the others she was going to sleep in the van until they were ready. She sat down and leaned her head against the window and was out almost immediately. I suddenly couldn't help but to feel a bit bad. I cracked the window a bit and locked the doors heading back into the bar.

Once back inside I told the others that Gabby was passed out in the van. They didn't even ask how she ended up out there, although something told me they knew exactly how. Just the thought made me blush.

All the women were quite intoxicated by this point and Rhonda was resting her head on her arms on the table. Shelly spoke up first declaring that it was probably time to be heading home. None of the other girls raised much fuss at this, and after paying the tab we made our way out to the van. I had to practically carry Rhonda as she couldn't really walk on her own, and the other three all held onto each other to make their way clumsily to the vehicle. In the end everyone made it there without incident though. I was relieved at this.

Laura called shotgun and so all the rest piled into the back. As I was getting into my seat I heard one of the girls say that the van smelled like sex and the others all started giggling, but no one said anything else about it. I'm sure I blushed yet again. I started the van and headed out towards home.

I didn't get a mile down the road before Laura reached over and began undoing my pants. "What are doing?" I exclaimed.

She smiled at me drunkenly, "I've been admiring this thing through your jeans all night, now I'm going to admire it with my mouth. Gabby isn't going to be the only one to have fun tonight."

I didn't bother protesting, and so within a few seconds of fumbling with my zipper she had my cock free. It was only semi erect at the moment, but when she took me into her warm, wet mouth it quickly grew to full size. It was extremely hard to concentrate on the road as she bobbed her head expertly up and down on my hard cock. I'd had plenty of blow jobs in my life, but this was by far the best I'd ever had. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was obvious from the moaning sounds she made that she was enjoying doing it.

As we pulled into the housing development we lived in, I pulled on to one of the lesser populated streets and parked the van as Laura continued to suck my cock. I assumed everyone else was passed out in the back since there was no noise at all coming from back there. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as Laura expertly sucked up and down on my hardness. With one hand she cupped my balls as she continued milking me. It only took a couple minutes and I exploded in her mouth. She greedily licked up every drop she could and swallowed it all. When she looked up at me some of my cum was running down her chin, it was one of the sexiest sights I've ever seen. I reached up with my finger and scooped it up and offered it to her. She took my finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. I was in awe. It didn't don on me until later that she had been one of the women who had claimed Amy was gross for enjoying swallowing cum. She didn't seem grossed out by it in any way to me.

One by one I dropped each woman off at her house. I helped Rhonda to her door and rang the doorbell leaving her sitting on the step. I did wait in the van until her husband opened the door and looked down at her angrily. I felt kinda bad for her, for she was one of the innocent ones tonight, and she'd probably get in more trouble with her husband than the others who couldn't behave themselves with me.

Now it was just me and Shelly in the van, she had moved up to the front passengers seat as we drove toward her house. Suddenly she appeared less intoxicated than she had just a few minutes before. She smiled warmly at me, "So did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"Yeah it was a good time," I replied.

"I bet it was." She said reaching over and running her hand over my crotch. "Think there is any left for me?"

"Any what?" I asked dumbly, but knowing to what she referred.

She just smiled as we pulled into her driveway. I got out and helped her into the house. "Just hang out here for a few minutes, I gotta use the rest room." She said.

I sat on the couch waiting for her. She seemed to be taking a long time and I began to wonder if she'd fallen asleep when the door to her bedroom opened and she stepped out wearing a sexy, black teddy. The teddy was sheer and I could see she wore no bra underneath it, only a pair of little black panties. As she sauntered towards me I felt the breath catch in the back of my throat. This woman was beautiful and she was also the woman of my greatest fantasies. All the times over the years I'd imagined myself with her, and now here it was about to happen.

I could feel my heart beating heavy in my chest as she reached me and straddled my lap. "You like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes," was all the reply I could muster. My tongue was tied, my thoughts were swirling. Suddenly I felt as if I was the one who had been drinking all night. I realized then that my hands were sliding up her side and cupping her breasts through the sheer fabric. She moaned, and then leaned in to kiss me deeply. I returned the kiss with unabashed passion. My hands exploring her body as we kissed.

She reached down and pulled my shirt off and began kissing her way down my torso. Her warm breath proceeding her wet lips to my skin had my head spinning in passionate waves of desire. When she reached my pants she began undoing them and I stood so she could slide them off of me. I now stood naked before her and she wasted no time taking me in her mouth. My cock was already stiff as a board, despite having cum twice already tonight. She took my full length in her mouth and only gagged a little before pulling it back out. She twirled her tongue around my tip and stroked her hand lightly on the shaft. She was not as good as Laura had been, but she was no slouch at sucking cock either.

I let her continue for a few minutes, but the fact was I was all too eager to devour her body. So I reached down and pulled her up, and kissed her deeply. I scooped her up off her feet and carried her to the bed. Where I laid her down and began kissing her passionately. For the longest time we kissed and let our hands explore each others bodies. Neither of us seemed in any hurry, we just wanted to enjoy one another.

I pulled the teddy off of her and kissed her neck and softly nibbled on her ear. I slowly kissed my way down her neck and over her chest to her soft breasts, where I spent a great deal of time. I teased her erect nipples with my tongue, flicking them and twirling it around them. I squeezed them softly and sucked on them like a babe.

I straddled her and slid my hard cock between her breasts squeezing them around it. I slowly slid it back and forth between them enjoying the sensation of her softest flesh against my hardness. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as I fucked her breasts, it was obvious to me that she enjoyed it. I did as well and could easily have fucked them until I came all over them, but I wanted too badly to be inside her to let that happen, so after a few minutes I moved off of her, and kissed my way from her breasts down her belly and to the line of her panties.

I kissed the inside of each thigh and then nibbled the flesh a bit teasing her. I slid my tongue over her silky panties tracing the contours of her pussy lips beneath the fabric. She moaned loudly and tried to pull my head into her, but I resisted. I was enjoying teasing her too much at this point. I continued to place kisses all over her thighs and around the fabric of her panties. Soon her panties became soaked with her juices and the sweet scent was driving me crazy wanting to taste her. And so I gave in and pulled her little, black panties down her legs and tossed them aside.

She wrapped her legs around my neck as I spread her lips apart with my fingers and dove my tongue into her wet folds. She tasted magnificent, her pussy so wet that her juices quickly covered my face and dripped from my chin. Soon I had two fingers inside her working them in and out of her dripping pussy as my tongue danced over her swollen clit. She writhed and moaned beneath me, but I held my arms around her legs keeping a tight grip on her.

When suddenly she shuddered and began to orgasm her legs tightened around my neck to the point that I could barely breath. She cried out loudly as her body shuddered violently, before falling limp to the bed. She struggled to catch her breath as she lay there before me. I decided to give her a moment and laid down beside her. After a few minutes she rolled over on top of me and kissed me deeply, and whispered, "Now you just enjoy."

She reached down and grabbed hold of my swollen cock and slid down on it. Unlike Gabby who rode me like one might ride a rodeo bull, Shelly rode my cock slow and steady. At first she stared into my eyes as she slowly slid my length in and out of her soaking pussy. The sensation was amazing, and my head swam with the pleasure. I squeezed and massaged her breasts as she rode me. As I took one breast into my mouth and teased the nipple with my tongue she let her head fall back and closed her eyes. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

At one point we ended up in the missionary position, I leaned over her as I slid my cock deep inside her and back out. Our bodies moved in a rhythm that seemed to be linked to our passion. As time went on our lovemaking took on a more hungry, needy element. The pace quickened and our kissing became more savage. I would gently bite her lip holding it between my teeth as I fucked her and I would squeeze her nipples harder, and even twist them a bit. She ran her fingernails down my back and nibbled on my neck. Having already came twice that night I felt as if I could go all night.

Soon she asked me to take her from behind and I did, turning her over and sliding my cock into her as I looked down at her beautiful ass. I grabbed her ample thighs in my hands and started pounding my cock in and out of her with growing speed and force. Soon she was crying out with pleasure and begging me to fuck her harder and I did my very best to oblige.

I knew I was getting close to cumming and I wanted to make her cum as well. She was playing with her clit as I fucked her and I was sure she was close and just needed to be sent over the edge. So I took my middle finger and slid just the tip into her asshole, she shuddered with surprise and immediately started screaming and shaking in orgasm. Her orgasm was all it took and I found myself pumping my hot seed deep inside her wanting pussy. Together we were spent and fell down in a heap on the bed tangled amongst each other we kissed softly, sweetly for a few moments then fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up first, she was still sleeping soundly. I admired her naked body laying beside me, I even thought of trying to wake her and maybe have a repeat. After last night I wasn't sure I could even get hard again so soon, but then again just the sight of her naked body was already stirring me.

In the end I decided against it and went to take a shower. I was in the middle of my shower when the shower door slid open and Shelly stepped in. She kissed me softly, and then took the soap from me and started lathering my body. She didn't say a word, just ran the soap over my body, seeming to study me as she did so. Her hands exploring every ripple of muscle in my body. Soon she handed the soap back to me and turned around facing away from me and pressed back against me. I reached around her body and started soaping her breasts. I ran the soap over both breasts, and down her belly, and over her sex. Once she was well lathered I set the soap down and slid my hands over her soapy body feeling the weight of her breasts in my hands as I kissed the back of her neck. I ran my hands down over her belly and then her sex. I let a finger slide up inside her and she moaned out load.

With one hand I massaged her breasts while the other hand teased her pussy. Soon she was moaning and writhing. My cock was growing hard as her ass pressed against me, I wanted to be inside her and started to place my cock against her wet pussy lips. She stopped me then. "I want you to put it in my ass," she said softly.

I had never attempted anal sex before and wasn't sure what to think of her request. In the end it was just to exciting an idea to turn down. I traced her small anal opening with one of my fingers before sliding in just the tip, she moaned and so feeling encouraged I slid the whole finger inside her ass. She wiggled and moaned, and seemed pleased. I kissed the back of her neck as I moved the finger in and out of her tight ass. She then reached up and shut the shower off and led me out. We dried each other off and then naked I followed her into the bedroom. She opened a drawer near the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube and handed it to me.

Without saying a word she climbed on the bed and got on all fours. I moved up behind her and squirted a generous portion of the cool liquid on her little anal star. I started working the lube into her with one finger and then soon was using two. She was moaning and squirming with pleasure. My cock was rock hard at this point so I squirted some of the lube on it and spread it with my hand. I then pressed the tip of my cock up against her small anal opening and pushed gently. First my tip slipped in and she cried out, at first I thought I was hurting her, but she didn't push me away so I slowly started pushing the rest of my length into her tight asshole.

Soon I had buried my cock up to the hilt in her ass. It was so very tight, tighter than I could have imagined it would be. It felt amazing, a totally new sensation for me. Once I felt she was comfortable I started slowly sliding it back and forth inside her. It didn't take long before she was moaning loudly and crying out my name. "Fuck my tight little ass John. You've made me such a slut for you." She cried out.

Her encouragement made me fuck her harder and faster. I even slapped her ass a few times. I felt like I was doing something very naughty, very dirty. I felt I was in control like I'd never been before. It was invigorating. I was loving every moment of it. When my orgasm came on it took me by total surprise. Suddenly I was shooting my hot load deep inside her asshole. Doing so sent her over the edge too and she came almost violently, her body shuddering and shaking beneath me.

For a long time we lay on the bed in silence. Both of us feeling exhausted and completely fulfilled sexually. Finally she spoke, "You're an amazing lover John."

"Thank you, so are you Shelly," I replied.

"I haven't felt this sexually satisfied in years." she told me.

I just smiled. In the last twenty four hours I'd been with three women, and fulfilled one of my greatest sexual fantasies. I doubted that I could ever be this sexually content again in my life.

Shelly and I spent most of that day in bed mostly sleeping. The next morning we showered together and made love one more time before I departed. I didn't see or talk to her again before I left to go back to the Army a few days later. The memories of that weekend stayed fresh in my mind for quite some time though. Some weeks later I got a short letter from Shelly thanking me for giving her the time of her life and making her feel like a beautiful woman again. She said that the other girls all asked about me and said that next time I'm home we should all go out again. Somehow I doubted it was a good idea, but I kept that to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment