top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

neighbors with benefits

neighbors with benefits [part 1 of 2]
By: mrsinsation (mrsinsation@yahoo.com)

Jenny lived in the upper flat apartment of a two-story duplex, and I lived in the lower. We initially were just friendly neighbors, and she seemed somewhat shy at first, but the look in her eyes when we talked often left me the sense of an underlying smoldering sensuality. At the time, we were both in a similar situation of working too much, and lacking an active social or dating life...as well as a lame sex life. Being a good neighbor, I'd help her out when she needed it (usually lifting or moving heavy stuff...one of the few things us guys are good for ) and we became more comfortable with each other and sometimes just hung out on our shared front porch and talked or had a few drinks together. Since my bedroom and bathroom was below hers, I also occasionally had the pleasure of overhearing the erotic sounds of her masturbating. Naturally, my cock responded to the sounds of her pleasure and I couldn't resist playing along with her...fantasizing about how she was playing with herself...imagining us playing together..."helping" each other cum. Eventually, I was fortunate to learn that lending a neighbor a helping hand can also have exceptionally stimulating benefits...

I had finished helping Jenny rearrange some of her furniture and put together a new futon couch for her living room. She thanked me with a cold margarita, and offered to make dinner for me. I teased that a massage was really the only other thing I needed, and with an alluring smile she replied, "How about both?" An offer I couldn't refuse.

After dinner, we relaxed on her futon and had a couple more margaritas as we talked and joked around. I really wasn't thinking about a massage anymore as our conversation drifted to past relationships, lovers and frustrations, leading into sharing thoughts about what women and men want in relationships and sex, and becoming more openly sexual and intimate about what we liked and wanted sexually. The look in her eyes, and hardening nipples pushing against her t-shirt stirred my cock as I listening to her express how much she enjoyed long foreplay, and could orgasm easily and often during foreplay when it feels right, then she added with a seductive grin "Like when I masturbate".

My cock swelled in response to the sensual strokes of her erotic mind. I couldn't resist following her thoughts and mentioned that I often felt one of the secrets to exciting foreplay was learning how each other likes to masturbate, arousing the senses, exploring and stimulating each others erogenous zones, essentially masturbating each other. Looking into her eyes, I could feel the heat of our lust smoldering between us, causing my cock to thicken, pressing against my short pants. Leaning in closer to me, her eyes wandered down to my bulge, and with a mischievous smirk she massaged her hand over my thigh, catching my eyes she teased, "So, do you feel like masturbating now?"

I grasped her wrist, guiding her hand over my cock, she squeezed her fingers around my swelling shaft and I twitched in her grasp, as I grinned and asked, "How about a massage?".

Our lips and hands teased over each other as we impatiently stripped our clothes off. Naked, we pressed our bodies together, grinding and rubbing against each other as our hands explored, then wrapping around each other in a passionate kiss, our tongues played between our lips. Reclining back onto her futon, laughing as we tangled ourselves together, I rolled on top of her, my hardening cock pressed up against her pussy, she wrapped her legs around my waist and we locked in a passionate kiss. I rocked my hips against her, rubbing my cock over the heat of her moist slit, hearing her soft moan against my lips as she tightened her legs around me. Locked in our kiss, I leaned to one side and rolled her on top of me, breaking our kiss my hands clasped over her breasts, caressing her nipples between my fingers, as she rubbed her pussy over my shaft.

Looking down into my eyes with a lusty grin, she leaned into my hands, pressing her breasts into my hands and murmured, "Mmmm, I love having my nipples squeezed and pulled...it tingles down to my pussy!" Squeezing and pulling her swelling nubs between my fingers, she closed her eyes and leaned back slightly, slid her hand down and strummed her fingers over her clit, moaning softly with her rhythm.

Feeling my hardness growing against her wet pussy lips, she gazed down into my eyes with a naughty girl look as she played with her clit, then reached down behind her, cupping my balls, gently fondling their warmth and weight in her hand, causing me to groan out at her touch, pinching her nipples in response. Her eyes narrowed and she drew in her breath as she dipped two fingers into her slit, and then erotically sucked her sweet juices from her fingers, as I caressed and pulled her nipples.

Easing her fingers into her wet pussy again, she then pressed them against my lips, watching as I licked and sucked her essence from her fingers, I whispered, "Mmm, I love your flavor", and circled the tip of my tongue over her fingerstips, savoring her taste.

With a wide smile she slowly gyrated her pussy over my swollen hard shaft, feeling it throb against her pussy lips, she teased, "Do I feel as as good as I taste?", I could only mutter, "Mmmhmmm", and she leaned down against my chest, swirling her toungue around my nipple, then kissing up over my shoulders and neck, she whispered, "I think we're ready for that massage", and she pulled my earlobe between her teeth.

Jenny slid herself off to my side, nestling alongside me as I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. Feeling the wet heat of her pussy pressed against my thigh, I massaged my hand over her back and ass, teasing my fingers over her rim, and rubbing the folds of her moist pussy. Her warm supple breasts pressed against my side as she kissed along my neck and shoulder, combing her fingers through my hair with one hand and massaging over my chest with the other, running her fingers through my chesthair. I caressed my hand up her back, and slipped my fingers around to her breast, circling my fingertips around her puffy areola, capturing and squeezing her nipple between my fingers. She gasped as tingles of pleasure shot from her nipple to her pussy, grinding her wet hot pussy against my thigh.

Her hand traced down over my abs, then brushed around the base of my stiff cock as her fingers caressed over my inner thighs. I spread my thighs open for her touch. Cupping her hand over my balls, she nuzzled her lips against my chest and purred, "Mmmm, you feel so full", then looking into my eyes she grinned, "Is this all for me?"

I laughed and teased, "You know you shouldn't fondle the fruit if your not gonna' buy it, ma'am." She giggled and replied, "Oh, but sir, I need to make sure the fruit is ripe and juicy enough for me", then she pouted playfully as she gently squeezed my balls, "Won't you please let me feel your fruit...and stir your juice?"

Before I could reply she teased a finger down against the rim of my ass, my cock stiffened and twitched for her in response and I drew in my breath sharply at her touch. The heat of my lust welling up in my balls, I rasped, "Mmmm...don't let me stop you ma'am...my fruit is your fruit." She giggled, then looked seductively into my eyes as she slid her hand up from my balls, slowly caressing over the length of my hardness, wrapping her hand around my shaft, feeling me throb for her.

Slowly stroking my length, she pressed her lips up against my ear and murmured, "I love how your hard cock feels in my hand...let me massage it for you...make it feel better...squeeze out your juice!" I raised my hips up to her strokes and twitched my cock in her grasp, "Mmm, love your massage...I want to feel you stroke my hot juice out for you".

Grinning at my response, she nipped at my earlobe and combed her fingers through my hair with one hand as she lightly traced and caressed her fingertips up and down the length of my shaft. Her slippery hot pussy rubbing against my thigh, massaging her clit against me, swelling with passion as she watched my cock grow and flush in her hand.

Moaning softly as her clit ached with pleasure, she squeezed her hand around tighter around my cock and pressed her pussy harder against my thigh. I murmured, "Rub your hot pussy on me...feel me with your your clit" and she purred, "Mmmhmmm, feels sooo good... masturbating on you." Fixated on my swollen cock, she spread my pre-cum over my shaft with her fingers, lightly stroking in her hand with a soft twisting motion, she asked, "Is this how you like it?", and before I could reply, she added, "Or, like this?", and she slowly swirled only her fingertips up and down my shaft, circling and teasing around the base of my tip. Shivers of pleasure rippled through me, as my fingers squeezed around her nipple and I replied, "Both." She smiled and captured my swollen cockhead between her fingertips, teasing out more pre-cum and spreading my wetness over my engorged soft tip and hard shaft with her fingertips.

Massaging my cock with slow sensuous strokes, she could feel me grow and throb for her, coaxing more pre-cum to flow. Looking into my eyes with a lusty smile she swirled her fingertips around my cockhead, spreading my precum and wetting her fingers. Releasing my cock, she erotically sucked and licked my precum from her fingers with a satisfying "Mmmmmm", then kissed and nuzzled up my neck, and whispered, "I want more".

Our tongues played between our lips as we locked in a passionate kiss, her pussy aching with pleasure, grinding firmly against my thigh. Without breaking our kiss, she raised her leg off mine, spreading open her thighs she let go of my cock to slide her hand over her pussy, rubbing her palm over her clit as she dipped two fingers between her wet lips. Moaning softly against my lips at her own pleasure, she slowly stirred and thrust her fingers in her hole, then pulling her fingers out she stroked her warm juices over my hardness.

The feel of her soft slippery hand massaging her wetness over my shaft caused my cock to throb as my balls swelled and ached with pleasure, breaking our kiss I groaned, "Oooh yeah...rub me with your pussy juice...make my cock hard...feel it throb for you!" Her passion rising, she hissed in my ear, "Let me rub that hard cock with my pussy", then grasped the base of my shaft, squeezing gently above my balls as she rose up and straddled over my thighs, pressing her pussy lips against my cock as she looked down into my eyes, rubbing her slit with my rigid cock.

I reached up and captured her breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples, she drew in her breath sharply at my touch, and I rasped, "That's it, feel me with your pussy!" Massaging my cock back and forth against her pussy lips with one hand, she looked deeply into my eyes and purred, "Mmmmm, feels sooo good...rubbing my hot pussy with your cock...making me wet...mmm, soo fuckin' hot...gonna' make me cum." Then she looked down at her pussy and began rapidly drumming my cock against her lips and clit. Sucking in my breath at the feel of my cock slapping against her pussy, I pulled and squeezed her nipples, she closed her eyes, savoring the feel of the vibrations against her clit.

Enthusisatically thumping my hard shaft against her pussy, I squeezed her breasts together in my hands and watched as she bit her lower lip and threw her head back, tightening her thighs around mine. Jenny gripped my rigid cock and firmly pressed my hardness against her pussy, gyrating her hips as she rubbed my cock against her clit, feeling the pulsing heat of her climax swelling. With a sharp gasp she suddenly tensed and shuddered on top of me, then moaned out softly softly as her hot juices flowed down over my cock and balls and slumped forward into my hands, still clasped over her breasts.

Watching her use my cock to masturbate caused my balls to swell and ache for release. I could feel my cum rising as I squeezed my thighs together, writhing under her, nearing the edge of orgasm. Our lust glazed eyes met and I groaned out, "Oh fuck...I'm gonna' cum!" With a wide devilish grin she wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft and squeezed to hold back my orgasm, whispering seductively, "Show me...let me see you cum...feel you cum!"

Firmly squeezing the base of my cock, she slid herself down between my legs. Looking up into my eyes she kissed and licked over the length of my engorged hardness, caressing my balls, nuzzling my swollen soft tip against her lips and cheek as I ran my fingers through her hair and moaned, "Mmm, yeeaah, that's it...make my cock throb for you...cum for you". Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she rose up and guided my cock to massage circles over her hard nipples and areola, spreading my flowing pre-cum over her breasts, saddling her pussy over my leg.

Her eyes captured mine as she traced my cock against her nipple, then rapidly stroking my slippery shaft with a light twisting motion, causing me to shudder and groan, she purred, "Let me watch you cum...feel you cum...come on, give me your juice!", her pussy grinding against my leg. Her words and the erotic sight and feel of my cock slapping against her nipple sent electric waves of pleasure through me, cum boiling in my aching balls, wanting to explode. She felt my rigid cock pulsing in her hand, knowing I was near orgasm.

Her eyes narrowed and locked onto mine with a nasty grin, using short rapid strokes her thumb rubbed over the sweet spot below my engorged purple cockhead, bringing me to the edge. My cock pulsed in her hand as she lustfully urged, "Come on...cum...let me see it...feel your cum...cum on me!" The white heat of my orgasm exploded from her touch through me, groaning deeply I thrust my hips against her as my cum erupted, splashing warm streams over her tits and neck. Her eyes fixated on my spurting cock, as she cooed, "Oooh yeah babe, that's it...give me your hot cum...mmm, yeah, feels sooo good!" Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she used long massaging strokes, running her thumb over the base of my cock, coaxing out more spurts, then rapidly patted my tip against her nipple, feeling my shivers of pleasure and her own tingles down to her pussy. Squeezing out the last drops, she rubbed my cockhead over her nipples and breasts, spreading my juices, her slippery pussy slowly gyrating against my leg.

Inspired by her enthusiastic massage, and the feel of her masturbating against my leg, I reached down and caressed along her flushed face, tilting up her chin to see her lust still smoldering in her eyes. I guided her up over me and we embraced in passionate kiss, the heat of her pussy pressed against my hip. Rolling her onto her back as we kissed, I grasped her hair with one hand and slid my other hand down between her legs, massaging my fingers over her soaked pussy, fingertips caressing around her sensitive clit, then pressed down between her lips. She groaned against my lips at my touch and her hands gripped onto the futon as she raised her knees and spread her thighs, pushing her pussy against my rubbing hand.

Breaking our kiss she moaned, "Mmmm, yesss...feels soo goood!" Our lust glazed eyes met and I grinned and said, "Your turn", as I slid two fingers deep into her, slowly stirring and pumping, her eyes narrowed and she groaned, "Oooh fuck yeaaah...finger fuck me!" raising her hips, she pushed her pussy up against my thrusting fingers, drawing me deeper into her as my palm bumped rhythmically against her swollen clit.

I felt her moan muffled against my lips as I eased a third finger deeper into her hot pussy, feeling her hips gyrate against the rhythm of my fingers pumping in her soaking hole, stirring against her pussy walls, my thumb massaging over her aching clit. Breaking our kiss, she arched and threw her head back, my grip on her hair tightened and she groaned out "Oooh yesss!", then raised her legs and wrapped her hands around her knees, pulling them back, offering her pussy to the pleasure of my hand.

Her eyes enflamed with passion, she writhed and squeezed her pussy around my thrusting fingers, her eyes locked with mine, she moaned out deeply, "Oh fuuuck meee...fill meee...more!" Gripping her hair tighter in my hand, I pulled her head back and she groaned out, "Mmmmm, yeeeaaahhh", as all four of my fingers slid into her slippery pussy, filling her, rapidly thrusting, pushing against her pussy walls as my thumb strummed over her clit. Her breathing shallow, she was moaning with each thrust of my fingers. Her eyes closed as her pussy clenched around my fingers, suddenly she let go of one leg and her hand mashed down over her clit, screaming out as she shuddered, clamping my fingers in her pussy and writhing in ecstacy as her full pussy gushed out over my hand.

Collapsing against each other as we caught our breath, our hands lightly massaging, wandering over each other, she looked into my eyes with a grin and sighed, "Thanks for giving me a hand...neighbor". Laughing, I replied, "I think we need to give each other a hand more often." Giggling, she nuzzled against my chest and asked, "So, what are you doing tonight?" ...and that's another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment