top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An Older Family Friend Part 2

An Older Family Friend Part 2 [part 2 of 3]
By: enjoyable20 (enjoyable4ever@yahoo.com)

It had been two days since that day where I had gone to Rick's. I couldn't keep my mind away from his body, from thinking about all of what had happened between us. Of course, he was still coming over, to hang out with my parents, and we had to pretend there was nothing going on, that nothing had change, but I couldn't help steal a few glances at him, or give him some teasing smiles.

He was driving me insane. My mom thought he was happier than usual, and by her knowledge when he was like this it means nothing else but that there's a girl in the picture. I wanted him so much, imagining he would just grab my hand, and lead me away, leaving my parents behind, instead he would give me these long stares from across the table.

Last night, he had left late, my parents had gone to bed, and we had stayed at the kitchen table talking about nothing at all, while I let him play with my hands, I knew there was something going on in the bigger picture. How could I be falling for an older man, he was 18 years older than me, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. He had left, by kissing my forehead; this was one of our little rituals that had started before all this had started.

Watching him go was the hardest thing, but I knew I'd wake up to his voice, for he was always there 8 o'clock sharp in the morning. I had gone to bed, alone and naked, slipping my small hand down below and stimulating myself until I had orgasm myself to a calm state and completely satisfied.

I pictured his hands exploring my body, I imagined him holding me tightly in his arms, as I fell asleep. I had woken up to his voice, like each morning for the last couple of weeks; I got up quickly and threw some clothes on. Rushing downstairs, I realized that my parents were going out for breakfast in the next town over. Which would leave me alone for an hour or so.

Rick knew this too, and he slipped me a piece of paper, that read join me at my house in ten minutes. He told my parents, he had work to do and was off. I told my parents, I was going to go workout and maybe gone a couple of hours, little did they know that I'd be getting one hell of a workout.

A few minutes later, I pulled into that alleyway to hide my car, and I rushed to his house. He was sitting on the couch drinking a beer, even though it was morning, he gave it to me, as I took a good gulp and sat down next to him. "This isn't healthy!" he said, "You're parents trust me." He added. "I don't care, I trust you, and I really want this." I spoke softly rubbing my hand up his leg. He pushed my hand off. "We shouldn't be doing this." He said turning himself away. "You're telling me, I came over here, for nothing that we can't even have one last screw?" I asked determined to not have come here for any good reason.

He didn't respond, so I got up and stood in front of him, turned myself so I'd be facing away as I grabbed the remote off the coffee table. I turned on some music, turned it to a more seductive sound, and started to sway my hips right to left and then in circles. I didn't bother to look back yet, and continued to dance. I started unbuttoning my shirt and let it slip off my shoulders and then let it softly fall to the ground.

I turned myself as I bent down, hoping he would be staring at my ass, I shook myself, making my ass giggle and little before turning myself to face him. He was laid back on the couch, pretending not to care. I tugged at my skirt, gently sliding it down. He looked surprised as I revealed to him that I was wearing a garter belt, but had forgotten to wear underwear except for the bra. In one motion I unsnapped it from the back. As I bent down, letting him see my fully erect nipples hang down. I got closer to him as I continued to the music, hoping he would not push me away.

He didn't as I started to straddle him; I tugged at his jeans, wanting to free his now hard member. Once it was free, I carefully guided myself onto it. I didn't move at all at first, as I leaned in and gave Rick a long kiss, that started of slow, a few simple pecks, then a few lip tugs and soon our tongues meshed with each other, this is when I started rocking my pelvis on his hard warm cock. He felt big; his cock rubbed the sides of my pussy. He felt so good, I felt his arms wrap around my body as he brought me closer to him.

His hands ran up and down my back, leaving me with shivers, as I bounced harder and harder onto his hard cock. "Yes, Arg! Yes Fuck me baby, I love when you're pussy grips my cock like that, ya squeeze down on it baby.. Oh fuck ya," he grunted, as I began to squeeze myself onto his cock it was long before I felt him tense up as I came down on him hard one last time. He pinched my nipples with his lips. Soon he sucked each of my nipples. Rubbing and squeezing my breasts together with his hands, I felt the need to kiss him once more, and so I leaned in and kissed him again, this time ferociously, and with intensity.

His facial hair felt rough against my skin, but it didn't matter. I felt his hand, against my thigh as he slipped a finger into my opening. His finger probed my clit, stroking it gently at first, and then rubbing vigorously. I came in his hand a few seconds later. I continued to lie on top of him, until he pushed us down so we'd be lying on the couch. We kissed lazily until we both dozed off, for a little while. We must have slept a while, when we were woken to a knock at his front door, I got up grabbed my stuff, and ducked out to his bedroom. I heard him get dressed before, opening up to whoever was at the front door. That's when I heard my parents' voices.

Ah fuck, I thought to myself, slipping on my skirt, but didn't bother putting my shoes on, as I began to slip out his bedroom window. It wasn't an easy task doing it quietly, but soon I was running to my car hidden in the path. After a few minutes I was home, feeling suddenly dirty, I felt a need for a shower. It had come close, what if they would have peaked through the window, or what if they had seen my car, and I decided it would be better to go elsewhere for the night. I called a friend and headed over, but after a few hours of talking with them, I started to crave his arms, and I knew I had to go back so I headed for his house.

The house was dark, but his truck was there, I parked my car in the familiar alleyway, and walked quickly to his house, I knocked on the door and though it was close to one a.m, he opened the door. From the look of him, he had been up. He smiled as I made my way in as he closed the door behind me. "I enjoyed the show this afternoon" he said mocking me. "Hmm, I enjoyed our session." I replied in a non-caring way. "Is that why you're back for more." He whispered as his arms wrapped around me and he pulled me closer.

"Maybe" I said teasing, as I let my hand wander down his butt, before giving it a light squeeze. "How'd did you escape?" he asked me before stealing a quick kiss. "Through your window." I said pulling him for another. "They don't suspect a thing." He muttered as he kissed me longer this time. "I like this." I said. "I know." He said smiling, before he began undressing me, immediately his lips tugged at my nipples. He was leading me to his bedroom, next thing I knew he leaned me back gently on his bed, before he started kissing me once more. My nipples were hard now, and I felt myself squirm at his touch. "Hmm, yeah" I moaned. "I want to try something." He muttered as he rolled me over.

He unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his jeans, and pulled his cock out, while I was spread out on his bed. I knew what he wanted. So I lifted my butt, offering him to take action. He poked his cock at my entrance, letting his pre-cum lube me up. He entered himself slowly as he began rubbing my clit gently with one hand. It didn't take long, before I decided to help him by pushing me completely onto him, letting his dick fill my asshole complete. He groaned as I tightened myself onto him, before he began to pull out before entering himself again. "Hmm, faster." I told him, as he began a slow rhythm.

His fingers now were soaked with my anticipation, as I felt a finger slip inside my cunt. His balls slapped my ass, as he pounded harder into me, soon I couldn't last any longer and I came into his hand. He pulled out, and motioned me to flip over and then decided to squeeze my breasts together, before he fucked me right between my tits. After a few seconds, he blasted a hot load of his seed all over my chest, as I took some with my fingers and sucked them dry. He kissed me immediately, and I lost myself in his kiss. His tongue warm, soft and rough at the same time, He laid next to me, as we continued kissing, as he offered me his hand. When he pulled away, he grinned and said, "Thanks". "No problem!" I said adding, "Although, there's no need for politeness, I did come over to fuck."

"Yeah, maybe you should thank me" he added before kissing me again. We fell asleep in each other's arms a little after that. I woke up feeling a weird sensation on my stomach. I found him pouring some maple syrup on my naked chest. "What are you doing?" I asked wondering where he was going with this. "I'll clean up my mess!" he muttered grinning like a mad man. He walked off the bed, and stepped out of the room, as I watched his naked body leave, I wondered what he would have in store for me. He came back with the whip cream and put it on the bedside table, then got back into bed. His fingers began to rub the maple syrup as if it were some kind of massage oil. His fingers immediately began to get sticky, and every so often would bring them to my lips to lick them. "I'm having my very own pancake." He muttered as he licked down from my breasts to my navel.

He stopped and licked in circles around my navel, and then continued to lick me clean. "I'm going to need a shower now, you do know this." "All part of the plan, the longer I can keep you occupied, the longer you'll stay." He muttered as he continued to lick me clean. "My parents will show up at one point." I laughed it, but I really didn't want to get caught. "Maybe I want us to get caught!" He said. "That's not a good idea!" I said "Why?" He said and added "I'm not that terrible" "You're almost twice my age, and they'd kick me out, I'm sure." I said as I pushed him off. "So, if that happens move in with me, then we can have some more fun, besides I'm really into you." He said avoiding my eyes for the first time all day.

I should have walked away right there, but instead I grabbed his hand as I led him to the bathroom, where I planned to have another steamy session among the steams, but I knew I'd eventually have to tell him, that it would soon be our last. After he had always been a fantasy but could I really see myself living with an older man, I guess I would have to learn the hard way, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment